Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Abusing the report button needs to stop!

Junior Member Cupidhead AquariusChaos's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    holy shit where you guys getting all these gifs from
    Lol i get it from site called giphy. Love trolling Diamondrainn she always talks shit to everyone on here and attempts to troll me, every time she does i just make her butthurt.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KatarinaX View Post
    Also Smite is a very un-welcome plalce for new players trying to come in and play the game / learn to get better for that matter, in League OF Legends you can die 20 times in Bronze you won't get banned as long as you were playing and trying, You alslo don't have a META you are forced to folllow, so you won't get banned for playing "ADC / Hunter MID" but in Smite if someone reports you over and over again for not following their meta you could get banned.
    Actually did a web search using the term "least toxic MOBA" the one with the most hits is HotS not LoL.

Quote Originally Posted by AquariusChaos View Post
    i was the support
    Finally a missing detail combined with the match link I posted earlier shows the Odin Support was not built correctly so the other players may have behaved improperly but have a valid reason for doing do. End result, 3 players in that match did wrong including the Odin 'Support.'

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter Veteran
    When my support builds Hastened Katana you know shits about to get real.

Low key though your entire teams builds are all garbage. Especially Freya's. I can just see her now chasing people down with that hastened ring dealing like 500 or less damage in the time given. And every time the enemy turns around because they've been tickle tortured a little 2 much and explode all over her face she's just left there thinking "WTF THIS GOD SUCKS!" Hilarity.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Actually did a web search using the term "least toxic MOBA" the one with the most hits is HotS not LoL.

Finally a missing detail combined with the match link I posted earlier shows the Odin Support was not built correctly so the other players may have behaved improperly but have a valid reason for doing do. End result, 3 players in that match did wrong including the Odin 'Support.'
    Clearly he sucks and needs to go back to Sesame Street online. He cries more than a toddler. When a player is that bad, it's game over like his play.

Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Achievements:

Building wrong doesn't mean you get should get banned for three days. My Freya was feeding her brains out from typing afk to me and the rest of the team started doing the same thing, so i said fuck it, but at the same time i didn't feed nor did i afk, i still used ult for team fights, that's all Odin is useful for late game anyways. We lost because they were way to busy afk typing to me and other team mates, peep the 13 deaths on Freya and 11 deaths on Skadi.
    Moral of the story, don't BM me or i'll annoy you with a stupid build, and if your annoyance causes you to afk type to me and feed your brains out, then well, that sounds like YOU problem. So anyways, that's not ban worthy. They are the ones who should have been banned for hardcore bm and afk from typing causing them to feed.

the other players may have behaved improperly but have a valid reason for doing so
    Thank you for exposing your true colors. You just condoned bm because a player built wrong.
    Wow you're really dumb... but thanks for the fuel.

Case closed.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; Yesterday at 08:53 AM.

Achievements:
    I can just see her now chasing people down with that hastened ring dealing like 500 or less damage in the time given
    ROFL! That's true but her deaths mostly came from afk typing to me and the rest of the team.
    This thread is just entertainment for me at this point, i couldn't care less about being banned for three days. What annoyed me was that apparently building wrong on a god means you get banned.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; Yesterday at 08:36 AM.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Moral of the story, don't BM me or i'll annoy you with a stupid build,
    With an attitude like this, you just proved you deserved the ban.

Good job admitting the truth.

Achievements:
    With an attitude like this, you just proved you deserved the ban.

Good job admitting the truth.
    He just likes to copy me with my meme gifts mainly. He can't even be original or come back with a good response. Losers are just losers.

Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Achievements:
    the other players may have behaved improperly but have a valid reason for doing so
    Well good job admitting you condone toxic behavior. Guess we both lose huh?
    Also, nice cherry picking skills 6/10.

My point is having an "attitude" or building wrong isn't against the rules, so i shouldn't have been banned.
    But you obviously have selective reading. I am not acting like i am a nice person towards people who bm me, but at the same time i didn't break any rules.
    By your logic a person should be allowed to be banned for saying "ver" "vvx".

At the end of the day you think it's ok for me to be banned even though i didn't break any rules for having an "attitude" and i think i shouldn't. I think it's obvious who the villain here is. You condone toxicity towards people you don't like and a bad report system. You're corrupt.

This games dying anyways, good riddance to trash i say.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; Yesterday at 05:10 PM.

Achievements:
    This games dying anyways, good riddance to trash i say.
    You claiming on leaving again? If that's the case, I have a song for you, boy bye!

Here is my parting gif when you finally uninstall the game:

You broke the rules and you were banned. Rules are rules.
    Singing, "ding dong the witch is dead, the witch is dead."
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!