Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Abusing the report button needs to stop!

Junior Member Cupidhead AquariusChaos's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 235
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    This reply reveals you are not telling the whole truth whether you realize it or not. We all have felt the anger but usually never respond like this. The rest of this post are for the saner people on these forums who understand since your anger clouds your mind right now.

Before my last post since you did not provide enough detail, I found some details of your match at this site link here.

#1 thing I noticed - Who on your team is playing Support?????
    It has to be your Odin or Baron, both gods have been used as Support before not the other 3 but neither Odin or Baron have a Support build compared to Geb on the opposing team. Instead Odin and Baron are bruisers, while that works in other modes not so much Conquest except maybe a Solo laner.

Now with that clear (sort of) next comes how were those 2 gods, Odin and Baron, being used in the match? Certain things are expected of Solo and Support but with the builds shown, I am not sure either were used properly.

Next is you are listed as Qualifying and everyone else is Gold or Platinum, that is no ones fault but matchmaker/Titan. If I were qualifying I would not expect to be placed with players that high up, either all Bronze at best, maybe matched with people at a Ranked level played with the previous Split (assuming a player did play the previous Split) or Qualifiers can only be matched with other Qualifiers.
    I don't know why you're talking about the match or match making, that has nothing to do with what i am talking about... I am simple saying i was false reported by my team and then got banned for 3 days. If people insinuate i am a liar, then yea i am not a nice person. Welcome to my ignore list.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 10-11-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    I don't assume...

... because in the end, people's own mannerisms will reveal a bigger picture than what they present.
    Well i hate to break it to you bud but if people insinuate i am a liar when i have been telling the truth, then i am not a "mannered person", and i doubt you are either. You're fake. Welcome to my ignore list. You aren't contributing anything useful to this thread so take your holier than thou attitude and begone. lol.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 10-12-2018 at 12:14 AM.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 615
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    For someone who is a guest on these forums, you sure act like you own them.

Wait, you don't.

Some do have valid criticisms of your story, dismissing them for not blindly agreeing with you doesn't make you right. Neither do the false accusations you have made here, they only invalidate you further.

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Stop wasting your time on his post. He got reported because his action, and players got tired of him crying about it. If you look at his post history, all he does is complain. So why bother on trying to help him (has claimed he has uninstalled the game) and still posts on here complaining, and more likely making false accusations. Sounds like he deserved to be reported, and if he really did, then it's his fault.

Last edited by Diamondrainn; 10-12-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Fact of the matter is it is true that "Hi-Rez" has an automated ban system in place, and alll it takes to get banned is Not following someone elses standards in a game, then getting reported over multiple matches in a short period to get banned.

Hi-Rez likely does reviewbut the ban system is automated at first, they do not deal with the toxic players who are or were abusive in chat, which disrupts an entire game, makes a player even plaly worse than what they normally would at times.

I remember a support ticklet after like a 1 or 2 week suspension after being trolled by a toxic support told me to play better, rather than dealing with the "Carry' who kept leaving llane, running around and trollling the match, and toxicity in chat made me turn off my chat entirely, and by default I keep off "VGS" due to misuse in many games from plalyers.

As for the only way they deal with toxic players are if they are very abusive on Steam / Twitch it looks like, otherwise I've not seen any improvements to smite.

Also Smite is a very un-welcome plalce for new players trying to come in and play the game / learn to get better for that matter, in League OF Legends you can die 20 times in Bronze you won't get banned as long as you were playing and trying, You alslo don't have a META you are forced to folllow, so you won't get banned for playing "ADC / Hunter MID" but in Smite if someone reports you over and over again for not following their meta you could get banned.
    Last edited by KatarinaX; 10-12-2018 at 10:47 PM.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by KatarinaX View Post
    Fact of the matter is it is true that "Hi-Rez" has an automated ban system in place, and alll it takes to get banned is Not following someone elses standards in a game, then getting reported over multiple matches in a short period to get banned.

Hi-Rez likely does reviewbut the ban system is automated at first, they do not deal with the toxic players who are or were abusive in chat, which disrupts an entire game, makes a player even plaly worse than what they normally would at times.

I remember a support ticklet after like a 1 or 2 week suspension after being trolled by a toxic support told me to play better, rather than dealing with the "Carry' who kept leaving llane, running around and trollling the match, and toxicity in chat made me turn off my chat entirely, and by default I keep off "VGS" due to misuse in many games from plalyers.

As for the only way they deal with toxic players are if they are very abusive on Steam / Twitch it looks like, otherwise I've not seen any improvements to smite.

Also Smite is a very un-welcome plalce for new players trying to come in and play the game / learn to get better for that matter, in League OF Legends you can die 20 times in Bronze you won't get banned as long as you were playing and trying, You alslo don't have a META you are forced to folllow, so you won't get banned for playing "ADC / Hunter MID" but in Smite if someone reports you over and over again for not following their meta you could get banned.
    lol yeah i've seen those people instead of helping new or bad players learn the game they are reporting them for feeding or other reasons and cuz of smite autoban it's a disaster here and smite's own top streamer "Dmbrandon" does that he made a smurf account played some matches with new players flaming at them and reporting them. when the game's top streamer gonna do stuff like this we can't expect the rest of community to be better specially followers of DM which btw are many
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by KatarinaX View Post

Yea it is a shame. I honestly do not think smite will be around for another couple years, i would honestly be VERY shocked if this game was still kicking in 2021. If it is, the player base would be pathetically small, all because issues like the report system in this game and the toxicity is so bad that it is worse than any other moba, or probably more than any other online game in my opinion, but that is a whole other topic.
    In truth one of the reasons why smite is so incredible toxic is because of the bad report system that people abuse on purpose, the report button is literally a tool for toxic people.

But this ranked game that got me banned, i was not being toxic. I got spam reported because my Freya and Bakasura were salty. When people lose matches, especially in ranked people want something to blame and that would normally be the support or jungle, i was the support so i was fair game for there bullying and false spam reports. Oh well.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 10-13-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    Stop wasting your time on his post. He got reported because his action, and players got tired of him crying about it. If you look at his post history, all he does is complain. So why bother on trying to help him (has claimed he has uninstalled the game) and still posts on here complaining, and more likely making false accusations. Sounds like he deserved to be reported, and if he really did, then it's his fault.

LOL!!! Not even reading that just popped open your comment to tell you this.
    Ok so, you're going to post on someones thread who you KNOW has you ignored because i told you i did in the past.
    ..... Thats really sad. I hope one day you find love, probably ugly af, thats why you have to have an Aphrodite profile picture... ROFL
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 10-13-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 103
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    holy shit where you guys getting all these gifs from
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    For someone who is a guest on these forums, you sure act like you own them.

Wait, you don't.

Some do have valid criticisms of your story, dismissing them for not blindly agreeing with you doesn't make you right. Neither do the false accusations you have made here, they only invalidate you further.
    It's clear they are false because he claims he has uninstalled the game. However, he keeps on playing, and blaming Hi-Rez for his failures. Clearly he couldn't handle Sesame Street online because he couldn't color inside the lines. It amazes how one would lie and then post it on here to get a reaction. Clearly he's lonely and oppressed, and is in need of a friend other than his toys.

Last edited by Diamondrainn; 10-13-2018 at 10:29 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!