Thread: You need to make the shop better!

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

You need to make the shop better!

The shop isn't the brightest thing in the game and it's a bit annoying how it is all messed up.
    Maybe a rework?

We need more tabs:

Slows
    Anti-heals
    Cd-Reduction

We also need more physical damage items because the only option is to build crits like a maniac to deal massive damage with basic attack gods, "Deathbringer" most of the time (maybe all the time) is a must have.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraZyFx View Post
    We need more tabs:
    More tabs could be useful... Though, we have plenty already.

Slows
    There's all of 3 items in the game that provide slows. 2 physical (Poisoned Star and Frostbound Hammer) and 1 magical (Gem of Isolation)

Is that really notable enough to justify another tab?
    Anti-heals
    This would be useful, given how important anti-healing is.

Cd-Reduction
    We literally already have this tab.

It's the one called "Cooldown %"

We also need more physical damage items because the only option is to build crits like a maniac to deal massive damage with basic attack gods, "Deathbringer" most of the time (maybe all the time) is a must have.
    This is not true, you can also build a lot of power and penetration and go for a Qin's build.

Outside of that, there's little possibilities. Since new items will either just go into a Qin's or Crit build replacing existing items or would not be used (See: Atlanta's Bow)

Since, there's only so much you can do with basic attacks. Outside them actually bothering to put more effort into basic attack builds, which I don't see happening.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 988
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Hirez just sucks at creating new items. Most new items have been bonkers bad except for the Golde katana and the two tier 2 warrior shields

First they remvoed fatalis, then put it back-cause they dont know what they are doing.
    Then they introduce, Atlantean Bow, the different Samrurai amrors, the Talisman who gives you movementspeed after killing minions, the black hammer, the now anticrit physical prot item who used to have an AoE fear and they rework of soul gem.
    All trash items who they had to buff or rework 10 times before they became somewhat usefull, but no.
    Atlantean bow doesnt rlly provide anything anyone want, except mercury, but I mean you dont go attackspeed on Merc.
    Oni hunters, sucked and peopel dont really see the use of it cause the stats and passive, makes it really hard to know if it worth or when its good to buy it.
    The Talisman item that gives movement speed, also sucks. Its a prot item with no passive.
    Same goes for soulgem, (think its the name) it has no passive, why does a mage want an item who gives little power and conditionally movementspeed which you can only utlize for 5 sec in lane. Like its proably less than 5 sec, cause in S5 most people cant clear the wave in one ability, so by the time you clear the melee minions you haev allready wasted the passive from killing the archers. Then you only get 3 out of 6 stacks.
    The black hammer thing, used to be so bonkers usless, it had no passive and usless stats, then recently they gave it a Imense HP buff, giving warriors with heals in their kit, bonkers, over the top infinite sustain and tankyness.

They managed to get like 3 out of 10 items right and even after 10 buffs, these 7 other items mostly sucks or are to situational for people to understand when to use them.
    Smite have to many items that serve no purpose.

Can I just say one thing?
    Jotunns Wrath... 1 item, have been essential as long as I can remeber for almost all assasins or warrior build through smites history.
    Like with rod, this item should have been removed or reworked cause it is, and I dont have to have any statistic in front of me when I say this, the most commonly built physical item after boots.
    We lack in smite, items that give us a variety in build patherns and who can alter the characters or players playstyle or which you can build to supliment your own playstyle. To do this we need more essential items like Jotunn, but for those builds.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraZyFx View Post
    The shop isn't the brightest thing in the game and it's a bit annoying how it is all messed up.
    Maybe a rework?

We need more tabs:

Slows
    Anti-heals
    Cd-Reduction

Well to be honest, it looks fine to me but, what helps is when you have time, go to each god and select the "god builder" and add those items you buy more often. This helps me tremendously so I don't spend too much time shopping at the fountain.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!