Thread: You need to make the shop better!

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb You need to make the shop better!

The shop isn't the brightest thing in the game and it's a bit annoying how it is all messed up.
    Maybe a rework?

We need more tabs:

Slows
    Anti-heals
    Cd-Reduction

We also need more physical damage items because the only option is to build crits like a maniac to deal massive damage with basic attack gods, "Deathbringer" most of the time (maybe all the time) is a must have.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    What?

I do not see why the listed 'tabs' are needed in the store.

Are you one of those building 95%+ Crit? As mentioned elsewhere that is horrible, good Crit builds only need 2, maybe 3 Crit items but the non-Crit items matter too.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCraZyFx View Post
    The shop isn't the brightest thing in the game and it's a bit annoying how it is all messed up.
    Maybe a rework?

We need more tabs:

Slows
    Anti-heals
    Cd-Reduction

We also need more physical damage items because the only option is to build crits like a maniac to deal massive damage with basic attack gods, "Deathbringer" most of the time (maybe all the time) is a must have.
    Okay I can see your point of view, and that's why some people take forever shopping! I'm like wtf we are all out for battle but yo ass is still shopping?! Now to mitigate this, it would wise to set up you char shopping list (oh shit what is is called?) that option where you can add items to your list and prioritize leveling your abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    What?

I do not see why the listed 'tabs' are needed in the store.

Are you one of those building 95%+ Crit? As mentioned elsewhere that is horrible, good Crit builds only need 2, maybe 3 Crit items but the non-Crit items matter too.
    You have to admit we do have lots of items to choose from. If they didn't have that option to prelist your items on Chars omg I would be a hot mess still shopping in the fountain.
    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 10-12-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!