Thread: gg wp hi-rez

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

gg wp hi-rez

I said nothing before the match. And said nothing during the match. But after the match I turned to other players with the words "Sobek Report. I have a screenshot where he says he will feed." The result - he is a good boy, good player. commended. For me - report on toxicity.

Good job Hi-Rez. The truth is toxicity. Feed, afk and collective destruction of the game(including clan teams) - this is good, it's fun, that's right. . Speaking the truth and "VGS spam" - it is report, it is "Oh my god. It's toxic! Call the police!".
    Last edited by AdvisorZ; 10-11-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    from what i understand on that broken english, i'll say you very well deserve it.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by zecleria View Post
    from what i understand on that broken english, i'll say you very well deserve it.
    from what i understand on that sophisticated english , you said NOTHING at all except moving your fingers for nothing .

Hirez have their centers of interest we perhaps dont share but there is no need to post about everysingle problem you have in games , there is a report button for that , if it doesnt work ... try again if you see the player again with the same behavior again .. if you havent blocked him already.

ps :"from what _ on" sounds like racist monoglot way to express oneZself.
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 10-12-2018 at 03:37 AM.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvisorZ View Post

I said nothing before the match. And said nothing during the match. But after the match I turned to other players with the words "Sobek Report. I have a screenshot where he says he will feed." The result - he is a good boy, good player. commended. For me - report on toxicity.

Good job Hi-Rez. The truth is toxicity. Feed, afk and collective destruction of the game(including clan teams) - this is good, it's fun, that's right. . Speaking the truth and "VGS spam" - it is report, it is "Oh my god. It's toxic! Call the police!".
    Possible Interpretation: I think he/she is saying that as Sobek, he/she got reported for feeding, and were mocking him/her with the "You Rock" voice command, and finds it very toxic, and is going to call 911 immediately!

Damn I'm good for figuring that out LOL.

Last edited by Diamondrainn; 10-12-2018 at 01:40 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!