Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Isis remodel

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    How the fuck did you not notice???
    I dunno.

I just don't recall seeing anything about it.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,212
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    I dunno.

I just don't recall seeing anything about it.
    Well, a lot of people hate it for some odd reason even though his actual design barely changed.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 917
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Well, a lot of people hate it for some odd reason even though his actual design barely changed.
    people hated his redesign because they said he was more funny looking before
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,212
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    people hated his redesign because they said he was more funny looking before
    He wasn't funnier, he just had worse animations, textures, and...uh, everything, really. Now, he looks like an actual dude; and if you look at his animations--which was really where his absurdity always came from--they preserve every important detail of the original.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 917
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    He wasn't funnier, he just had worse animations, textures, and...uh, everything, really. Now, he looks like an actual dude; and if you look at his animations--which was really where his absurdity always came from--they preserve every important detail of the original.
    true he looks much more detailed now but a lot of people liked his old model but that was just a small group
    there are still many people who want gods like Neith, Cupid, Hades remodeled i'm one of them i really hate how cupid looks and dont understand why they chose to make hades looks like some common ghoul monster from RPGs
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 665
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Cupid could get a de-chibification as a skin and it would sell like hotcakes. There are several skins that don't use the original rigging. A prime example would the the newer Sobek skin, Dragons Light.