Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Isis remodel

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 411
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points

Cool Isis remodel

Isis is noice, but she would be noooicer if her figure was you know.... more like daji....

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,735
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    HR gave up on remodels based on the backlash from a mentally-impaired, vocal minority that threw a fit when Bacchus was objectively improved. There are many, many gods in dire need of a visual overhaul, but they will never get it because I guess HR doesn't realize how important polish is.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,063
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    HR gave up on remodels based on the backlash from a mentally-impaired, vocal minority that threw a fit when Bacchus was objectively improved. There are many, many gods in dire need of a visual overhaul, but they will never get it because I guess HR doesn't realize how important polish is.
    so we won't get any more remodels? that means cupid will always look like a big headed diaper wearing god?
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    so we won't get any more remodels? that means cupid will always look like a big headed diaper wearing god?
    we might, or we might not. hirez just stopped it for now cus it doesnt really bring in cash i guess.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    Sadly, yes. Say what you will about Riot, but at least they're not cowards when it comes to remodels.

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    remodel = work for no $$$, new skins for the same 20 gods = $$$. I've thought it since last fall just how much of a skin machine they have become. cuz u know we tech have 3 gods that a headless horseman skin would have actually been kinda accurate for BUT we give it to loki... smfh AND they can't even patch the game without breaking it let alone fix old problems.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Wait, people actually complained about the Bacchus rework?

I recall the handful of complaints about the Poseidon rework and well... No-one plays Vamana so I don't think anyone cared about it either way (Though, even if people didn't like it, basically everyone uses his gangsta-baby skin anyway)

I don't actually remember seeing any negative reactions to the Bacchus one...

But yeah... So many gods could really do with some work.

Some just need a bit of polishing here and there, such as Isis, Anhur, Ares (He seriously needs hands that aren't like 2/3 the size of his entire torso...)...

But others really need a complete overhaul, such as Hades, Cupid, Erlang...

Quote Originally Posted by breakmyfutoffinu View Post
    remodel = work for no $$$, new skins for the same 20 gods = $$$. I've thought it since last fall just how much of a skin machine they have become.
    Even if it is coming down to them trying to milk cash, they're doing it poorly.

Since, you'd think if they wanted to maximize profits, then they'd make skins for gods after buffing them into the meta. But no. Zhonger Donger got buffed from being never picked to top pick/top ban. No skins for him. Freya got her rework and again, became top pick/top ban. Raijin got reworked and became top pick/ban, he got like 1 skin during that time?

It would make way more sense to push out skins for gods that people START PLAYING a lot, rather than for ones that people are ALREADY playing. Since then it's much more likely that someone doesn't have a skin they like for them.

Such as with me and Jing Bae, I really like her Mini Metal skin. I like it more than the skins she received after it was introduced. This has meant that I've not been inclined to purchase any new skins for her.

Meanwhile, I've been playing more Terra since her last round of changes. I'd love to get a sick skin for her, but all the ones she does have are kind of ass... Therefore, no gems are being used on my end.

It's also a way that overhauling a gods base model can actually turn into a profit. Since, if you overhaul a god, then people will likely start playing them to try out the new updated model (As I recall happened when Pos and Bacchus got their remodels. Also, it's a similar thing to when a new skin is released and you get a surge of people playing that god to use their shiny new skin with)

Meaning, you can then follow up with an additional skin a short time later and people will be likely to buy it while they're still playing that god.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 1,933
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Hirez cant sell remodels in chests, so good luck with that buddy.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 1,933
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Sadly, yes. Say what you will about Riot, but at least they're not cowards when it comes to remodels.
    Except when they turn some man-wolf into some freaky goblin with rabbit ears and a dildo shoved in his back.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Wait, people actually complained about the Bacchus rework?
    How the fuck did you not notice???

No-one plays Vamana so I don't think anyone cared about it either way (Though, even if people didn't like it, basically everyone uses his gangsta-baby skin anyway)
    TBH his remodel is the worst one in recent history, if only for the shitty voice acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Goobis View Post
    Except when they turn some man-wolf into some freaky goblin with rabbit ears and a dildo shoved in his back.
    I mean, he went from a blob of matted, purple Play-Doh strands with weird jewelry to an actual werewolf. The back dildos are a small price to pay for not looking like...well, this.

Muh Concepts