Thread: Hera passive

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Hera passive

So is it going to do nothing from 1-5? Or is there some kind of benefit I'm not seeing eg she automatically gets argus at level 1 (which I doubt). I understand why that might be (because that'll be a pretty good passive in game), but just wanting to make sure I wasn't misreading anything

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,743
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Shit like this is why you don't like an entire fucking passive to one ability. It's just stupid design.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 745
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I also hate how her passive is just an extension from her ult. It's like moving Scylla's "after killing an enemy with her ult, it resets" into her passive instead of what she currently has. That's lazy as hell. She is a QUEEN dammit! Give her something unique!

I also don't like the fist thing of her 1. I think a group of celestial warriors attacking in a line or circle while blocking movement like a wall does would've been cooler. Similar to Athena's Shield Wall. And why can't she at least knock back polymorphed gods? Since they aren't gods for that moment, it would make sense. Or, alternatively, it doesn't have to apply a knockback to gods like it does to minions, but at least like Aphrodite's 2, so Hera has a little time to breathe.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 163
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    So is it going to do nothing from 1-5? Or is there some kind of benefit I'm not seeing eg she automatically gets argus at level 1 (which I doubt). I understand why that might be (because that'll be a pretty good passive in game), but just wanting to make sure I wasn't misreading anything
    Yeah, the passive is useless until you pick up your ult at level 5 (Minimum. Perhaps you're crazy and level up another of her basics instead of the one skill her entire kit is focused around)

Much like how Chronos' passive used to be useless aside from when you picked up your 2 (Now it's only useless for 2 minutes) or how Thoth's passive is useless until he gets 30 last hits/a god kill or Scylla passive being useless until you max out a skill (Level 9 minimum, level 10 if you upgrade her ult instead of getting the final point in Crush)

There are plenty of other delayed effect passives too (Such as Xbal, Ao Kuang, Ares, Bacchus, Hou Yi, Nike) that need specific skills (Ao also needs his ult. Bacchus needs his Chug), need to be stacked up (Xbal with his player damage, Nike with her 3 quests) or need specific items (Ares needs to build an aura while Hou Yi needs his enemy to build crits with exception of Jing Bae/Ne Zha)

Scylla is by far the worst, with her needing level 9 before hers does anything...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 905
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I'm excited for this. I'm hoping she will be slightly OP, particularly Argus. So people will have 2 weeks of getting owned by a minion that constantly can be cast. It just feels hilarious when I think about it but it will probably be super annoying to play against.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Yeah, the passive is useless until you pick up your ult at level 5 (Minimum. Perhaps you're crazy and level up another of her basics instead of the one skill her entire kit is focused around)

Much like how Chronos' passive used to be useless aside from when you picked up your 2 (Now it's only useless for 2 minutes) or how Thoth's passive is useless until he gets 30 last hits/a god kill or Scylla passive being useless until you max out a skill (Level 9 minimum, level 10 if you upgrade her ult instead of getting the final point in Crush)

There are plenty of other delayed effect passives too (Such as Xbal, Ao Kuang, Ares, Bacchus, Hou Yi, Nike) that need specific skills (Ao also needs his ult. Bacchus needs his Chug), need to be stacked up (Xbal with his player damage, Nike with her 3 quests) or need specific items (Ares needs to build an aura while Hou Yi needs his enemy to build crits with exception of Jing Bae/Ne Zha)

Scylla is by far the worst, with her needing level 9 before hers does anything...
    But with some of those, you arguably get a more intuitive feel as well as access early on (Bacchus Chug, Hou Yi, Xbal, Ares). Those guys can make use of their passives earlier than sitting and having ur passive do absolutely nothing until you have your ult.