Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stop Racism in Smite!!!

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Still doesn't answer the question why play on a server further away from you.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Okay you guys are kind of going off topic, and I don't want to start another discussion on this thread LOL.

Although Racism is a definitely not tolerable in real life, we shouldn't take it so serious if we see it in game. People do it to get a reaction, and why get involved in chat wars and have it ruin your game. Best to move on.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    This thread has literally no redeeming qualities.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Still doesn't answer the question why play on a server further away from you.
    i never pick for a server _ i guess i am EU per default _ is it possible to be redirected to NA server if there is not enough players on EU ? or AS~W/E?? _ do they have asia east/west ?
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 10-15-2018 at 07:48 PM.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    This thread has literally no redeeming qualities.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Janissary90's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Oh I love the people from same community who ruin to game with toxicity,immature actions and scummy gameplay coming here and complain about "racism".And put there a screenshot for prove your case when latam player swearing someone's mother.Dude Don't you realize why ppl hate latam players in this game?Do you think all ppl who hate from your community is Redneck Merican?No Your community earn this hate throught years and years of disgusting nature.I play this game since 2014.I didn't know nothing about nature of Latam gamers and throught 4 years %99 times everytime I see a latam players in game starting to shitstorm even we winning to game bc some ppl didn't let him take to last hit.Somebody didn't help when he charge 3 v 1 with Loki.I dont get it latam ppl starting to play smite after 6 yo?What kinda mental stability you have you throwing to game for 1 ks?Also who cares Ks anyway?I really sick and tired we are enjoying and dominating game and Kid starting to throw tantrum for he died once and type "puta mierda pendejo","jajajaja".And ruining fun and enjoyment of game.I come to point I press f6 button bc I dont want to play slimy ppl like this.You coming here saying "Well Im a latam player wanna play in NA,İs it forbidden.?".İf you having connection issues and keep coming and quitting from game yes its a problem.Your team doesn't need to carry your shit.Also if you don't know English pls stay in EU server.I'm a Turk learn to english with practice and escape from EU server bc of toxicity and immature nature of your community.

So before complain about "Racism".You need to know your community EARN this hate.İF you are a chill latam player like a rare jewel mute them but don't act like your community is innocent.
    Last edited by Janissary90; 10-29-2018 at 07:23 AM.
    Critize for better Smite.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Well this is done

Closing
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*