Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Stop Racism in Smite!!!

  1. #11
    Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    737
    7
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    take note again : spanish spokers dont understand english most of time and are not really massively good players , but .. they dont get insulted the same ... surprising how an alphabet change can make some people relax with the fact of releasing racist insults _
    This is a joke?

    Every ethnicity has had racism directed towards them, acting like only certain groups get it is invalid.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    806
    6
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    exact same scenario on EU servers against russians

    take note : russians have good racists in their player base ,) dont worry
    take note again : spanish spokers dont understand english most of time and are not really massively good players , but .. they dont get insulted the same ... surprising how an alphabet change can make some people relax with the fact of releasing racist insults _

    racism should be treated with extreme severity _ like in any serious game _ and if you say it needs humans to check a chat you are WRONG , just a crtl+F_bot can do the job in .... 0.00001ms ... in other words you can send reports and reports and reports there is no problem , computers have light speed
    LOL omg Russian comment is so true. LMAO the Spanish comment is somewhat true but I do have Spanish friends on Smite who are really good players LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    This is a joke?

    Every ethnicity has had racism directed towards them, acting like only certain groups get it is invalid.
    Wrong. Do you honestly think white people experience racism!? Jews don't count majority of them are white!

    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 10-12-2018 at 07:29 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  3. #13
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Some1Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    56
    1
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Wrong. Do you honestly think white people experience racism!?
    If you are definitely not white how would do you even know ?

    Jews don't count majority of them are white!
    Well then. You can be glad you don't get, what you give.

    Look up the crime statistics for white on black crime vs black on white crime in the usa and consider the vast disparity in the population. Tell me then how whites experience / view racism pointed towards them ?
    Tell me what would happen if the whites were actually the minority population by those numbers ?

    There are plenty of racist non whites who don't even try to hide it, they will justify it and are just as shitty as any white racist and will discriminate just the same.
    I have met blacks that hate blacks, whites that hate whites ect ect,,,



    If you really think being white makes you immune to racism or getting a ton of unfair shit in life...

    Try telling that to the white farmers in South Africa who are getting murdered and having there land taken by force !
    Ah you don't know what im talking about ? You didn't see it on tv ? Don't worry then it isn't racist.
    'see no evil hear no evil'. It doesn't count.


    Do you know what ethnic immigrant group has the highest success rate in the usa ? ...

    Nigerians... Yep that's right

    33% of them have college degrees above bachelors and have high paying jobs. '

    Do you know what they don't have in common with your average us cultural racial victim misanthrope ?

    They don't worship being a gangster G and other negative shit. apparently they worship hard work and going to college to get there's. They also somehow get around racism from whites, in fact education % wise they make usa whites look ignorant as hell.

    How is that possible with such rampant racism?

    Its almost like they have a totally different culture and are thus ...
    Immune to name calling from mental midgets and seemingly discrimination as well.
    Last edited by Some1Guy; 10-13-2018 at 07:47 AM.

  4. #14
    Member Worshipper MemphisMiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    341
    7
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 616
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by VZLAELPRAN View Post
    The point is that I like to play on servers "na", now my point comes, I can not play on servers "na" because I have "latam" servers that are from my region?, is it forbidden? Or do you want to tell me, to avoid all this, to go to my server or region? Let's say it's still racism.

    And what I do is just say, why do you have to be a racist ?, that there is no need for anything, the rest I ignore.
    Interesting screenshot (and a bit of shaming posting it w. people's names). Happen to notice the spanish in chat? Mother jokes? If you are going to call my mother that, I'd say your country of origin is fair game. It is not racists to flame a region of the world friend.
    M3mphisMiles

    We named the dog P0eP0e ...

    Top Gods: Ares, Nemesis, Kuzenpwn
    ~~~


  5. #15
    Member Worshipper MemphisMiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    341
    7
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 616
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    Jews don't count majority of them are white!
    Are you kidding me? How about swastikas and 'bagel boy' spray painted on the car hood and house wall of my friend' when he was in highschool, in a wealthy white suburb of New York? This is the most ignorant thing I've seen on the forums in a long time. Usually I dig your commentary Diamondrainn, this was very naiive. Stop watching Fox News for your world view ffs.
    M3mphisMiles

    We named the dog P0eP0e ...

    Top Gods: Ares, Nemesis, Kuzenpwn
    ~~~


  6. #16
    Member Worshipper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    276
    4
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    This is a joke?

    Every ethnicity has had racism directed towards them, acting like only certain groups get it is invalid.
    i've never ever seen a "oh NO !! spanish players are here" _ but i've seen so sow sow often "oh no !! russian players are here !!" _ and [reread process it and please use your brain] for the exact same player quality = dont understand english + some are playing like trolls = russins are getting far more insulted than the others ... facts are facts

  7. #17
    Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    806
    6
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    LMAO see my comment was to spark everyone's perspective as a prime example, and that's what mainly those people in game want to do is to get a reaction from you, and in all seriousness this is how the game chat can be. Comments can affect a player because of "feelings". However, to go back to the post at hand, clearly regardless on what server you are on, most people don't give a shit what people say, but they will want a reaction and will go as far as using racist remarks, but if it gets to you, then move the fuck on. So to ask Smite to stop racism is like asking the government if Aliens really exist. So to comment on the person who started this thread, keep on crying wolf and claim everyone is racist because you now what? They probably are and and they won because they got a reaction out of you. Learn how to not let that chat remarks get under your skin esp. playing in a game.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  8. #18
    Member Follower
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    241
    8
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,087
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    words are words. ignore them they dont hurt. Germany 7-1
    No you shouldn't take games seriously, however if you aren't taking you team seriously then why are you playing multiplayer?
    IGN Redscyte if you need me for ingame assistance.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    737
    7
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    [reread process it and please use your brain]
    Process your own brain.

    I have played Smite exclusively on NA server for a year now and have normally do not see this but when I do, have seen just as many comments directed against LATAM players on NA as I have comments against EU players on NA.

    Russians are not the highest being commented on, that is just your individual perspective, NOT that of every match played on NA.

  10. #20
    Member Worshipper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    276
    4
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Process your own brain.

    I have played Smite exclusively on NA server for a year now and have normally do not see this but when I do, have seen just as many comments directed against LATAM players on NA as I have comments against EU players on NA.

    Russians are not the highest being commented on, that is just your individual perspective, NOT that of every match played on NA.
    _and now come back to my first post and see it as an exemple _

    anyway racism is baaaad m'kay'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •