Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Stop Racism in Smite!!!

  1. #1
    New Member Cupidhead VZLAELPRAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    1
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0

    Angry Stop Racism in Smite!!!

    I wanted to tell you that I played Smite for a long time and I have not had any problems and this year I played, I noticed that there has been a lot of racism in the game knowing that "latam" players play in "NA".(They are not all), I received many attacks when they saw that I am from "LatAm", and they started insulting me, and my colleagues, insulting "LatAm" and my country, all kinds of insults, also said that we should not play there, that we go to our server, etc.

    This should stop now, since it is constant, and really uncomfortable, I do not know if they care, but for us it does matter.

    Today I went back and I was with my partner who had a "delay" problem (it was not like that, he was at home, he did not delay) and 2 were insulting (I will not say the insults here), all kinds of bad manners, and that's not helped, at the end of the game we lost and ended with all the insult to the chat.

    Here I leave an image and, please, if you can review the complete game, you will see that I am not lying, I could not take pictures in the game because I had to minimize the possibility of opening a program to take a picture , and when I returned we had already lost.

    If you can act against this game, I would appreciate it, and also against the players who attack other players with racism, I expect an answer.

    The player is JigzJr and populate.

    [Mod Removed]

    Thank you!!!
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 10-29-2018 at 07:55 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Fox Central (WV)
    Posts
    544
    7
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    5
    For one, posting on the isnt going to do anything, theres a report button in game for a reason. Secondly, as for the latam insults, I can honestly say that I usually write off any latam player I get in my matches, and its proven true more times than i can count. The biggest problem is that many, and i do mean MANY of them do before the match begins. If they do eventually connect, they're behind, and play hyper aggressive despite being lvl 1 into say... a lvl 7 and feed their brains out. Now, I'm not saying that every latam player is bad and will feed their brains out every match, but it does seem to be a trend amongst the player base. I dont want to downplay the racism factor, as it us discrimination based on locale, but it its annoyance similar to Loki mains. If you can do your best to play like a decent player, and they still taunt you, then report them.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    737
    7
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    Honest question.

    If you are in the Latam region, why play on NA server?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    806
    6
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Honest question.

    If you are in the Latam region, why play on NA server?
    He's got a point there....However, try not to let those kinds of things ruin your game. It really is best you ignore it and move on. I'm assuming you reported that person, and best to block them too.
    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 10-05-2018 at 04:09 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  5. #5
    New Member Cupidhead VZLAELPRAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    1
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    For one, posting on the isnt going to do anything, theres a report button in game for a reason. Secondly, as for the latam insults, I can honestly say that I usually write off any latam player I get in my matches, and its proven true more times than i can count. The biggest problem is that many, and i do mean MANY of them do before the match begins. If they do eventually connect, they're behind, and play hyper aggressive despite being lvl 1 into say... a lvl 7 and feed their brains out. Now, I'm not saying that every latam player is bad and will feed their brains out every match, but it does seem to be a trend amongst the player base. I dont want to downplay the racism factor, as it us discrimination based on locale, but it its annoyance similar to Loki mains. If you can do your best to play like a decent player, and they still taunt you, then report them.
    First, I put it here, because it is constant and I always inform and block, but do I have to do this at all times? Also, being honest, many people report on anything, who really takes seriously what I put in the report or ignores it?

    Well, with the problem of the relationship of "lag" and difficulty, afk or not knowing how to play in the problem, because I have seen many people who are not "latam", who have the same problems, it is not an excuse, and I hope let him take it as a decent player.

  6. #6
    New Member Cupidhead VZLAELPRAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    1
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Honest question.

    If you are in the Latam region, why play on NA server?
    Honest answer


    I like to play on servers "na", I can not?
    Last edited by VZLAELPRAN; 10-05-2018 at 05:15 PM.

  7. #7
    New Member Cupidhead VZLAELPRAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7
    1
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 500 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    He's got a point there....However, try not to let those kinds of things ruin your game. It really is best you ignore it and move on. I'm assuming you reported that person, and best to block them too.
    The point is that I like to play on servers "na", now my point comes, I can not play on servers "na" because I have "latam" servers that are from my region?, is it forbidden? Or do you want to tell me, to avoid all this, to go to my server or region? Let's say it's still racism.

    And what I do is just say, why do you have to be a racist ?, that there is no need for anything, the rest I ignore.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    806
    6
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VZLAELPRAN View Post
    The point is that I like to play on servers "na", now my point comes, I can not play on servers "na" because I have "latam" servers that are from my region?, is it forbidden? Or do you want to tell me, to avoid all this, to go to my server or region? Let's say it's still racism.

    And what I do is just say, why do you have to be a racist ?, that there is no need for anything, the rest I ignore.
    Nobody is being a racist on this forum, we are just pointing out why are you going to a server and complaining when technically you can just move on regardless what server you go to. So why can't you ignore those comments yet you claim you ignore all? Sounds like you accuse everyone being a racist. Stop self-victimizing yourself and just move on.
    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 10-06-2018 at 01:44 AM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    737
    7
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by VZLAELPRAN View Post
    Honest answer


    I like to play on servers "na", I can not?
    You can but are you aware of what that means?

    And like the above poster said you are now accusing people of racism instead of trying to understand certain things you may not be aware of.

  10. #10
    Member Worshipper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    276
    4
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    exact same scenario on EU servers against russians

    take note : russians have good racists in their player base ,) dont worry
    take note again : spanish spokers dont understand english most of time and are not really massively good players , but .. they dont get insulted the same ... surprising how an alphabet change can make some people relax with the fact of releasing racist insults _

    racism should be treated with extreme severity _ like in any serious game _ and if you say it needs humans to check a chat you are WRONG , just a crtl+F_bot can do the job in .... 0.00001ms ... in other words you can send reports and reports and reports there is no problem , computers have light speed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •