Thread: Hello?!

Senior Member Chosen TheMoldyBanana's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran

Hello?!

Hi! I haven't been around this community in a couple years and am curious as to why the forums seem so barren??

Could I get any player input on this?

Also I'm downloading Smite again right now, am I going to be completely spooked when I get it launched?

Hope all my shit is still there!
    The time has come to change International Law to the law of Interplanetary peoples. They live among us, we among them. It's time for a change in power.

Hi-Rez Support --> https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Hi-Rez Server Stats --> http://status.hirezstudios.com/

Most of the time I have no idea what in the hell I'm talking about, but when it comes to Smite, you can count on me to make shit up and hope for the best.

Senior Member Chosen TheMoldyBanana's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Also why the f**k are the user stats under my forum username so befuddled???

Whom?!
    The time has come to change International Law to the law of Interplanetary peoples. They live among us, we among them. It's time for a change in power.

Hi-Rez Support --> https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Hi-Rez Server Stats --> http://status.hirezstudios.com/

Most of the time I have no idea what in the hell I'm talking about, but when it comes to Smite, you can count on me to make shit up and hope for the best.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    To answer all your questions, in order:

1. Because they suck and they're cancer and HR doesn't give a shit about them. Everyone's on Reddit, and only mentally-disabled Cupidheads remain. including me

2. Idk man, I don't think HR has had enough time to get ready for Spooktober yet.

3. Because, again, HR has abandoned their own forums and therefore does not maintain them as they should.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,798
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoldyBanana View Post
    Hi! I haven't been around this community in a couple years and am curious as to why the forums seem so barren??
    Because HiRez overall doesn't care. It's always the same cycle of how things play out with each rotation in the community team too.

Most of the forum volunteers, save for one, have disappeared too (particularly for prolonged periods of months).

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoldyBanana View Post
    Also why the f**k are the user stats under my forum username so befuddled???
    That's not the only thing screwed up.

That "LATEST NEWS" navigation bar (up above the forums) is so badly done that it may screw up the forum too. It used to break things when you tried editing your signature. Now it just centers everything (for some, depending on browser).

Sometimes you can't create or edit posts... Sometimes you can't even log in... and a few other things.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 553
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Hirez abandoned the forums for everything except bug reports, and people had enough of being ignored here, so most went to other media platforms.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Well to be honest, I am surprised the forum is not as active with most of the other games I've played before. In addition, there really isn't promotion to go here. Some games will have advertisements to visit the forums for activities such as voting, contests, etc. I think Hi-Rez promotes it's efforts to have everyone in game, while forums are it's secondary kind of like an after thought.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!