Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nike Buff/Gameplay improvements maybe?

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Reading this I just had a thought.

Terra's Ult used to be like Nike's Passive affecting all allies wherever they were on the map then Terra's Ult was changed to the AoE, add some adjustments and people like 'new' Terra better.
    To be fair, part of that comes from her old ult was much harder to use effectively without voice coms. Since it only provided movement speed, CDR (Which only makes a difference if you get the stat BEFORE you use your skills), the mana reduction (But then who doesn't pick up some form of mana sustain anyway...) and the heal proc.

It was very potent in competitive games, that had coms so you could pop the ult before a teamfight and everyone would benefit from the CDR and the speed to engage/disengage. But in Pub games it was really difficult to get good value from.

The new ult is much more straightforward, it being a much more self contained damage up/down with heal and damage procs. You don't have to worry about what skills your allies have used, what's happening on the map. You just press 4 during a teamfight and it has its impact.

What if Nike's Passive was AoE then make a few adjustments as needed?
    The issue is how to make it work. Without it becoming OP in deathball situations late game (When it's already at its strongest due to all 3 laurels completed). While also making it distinct so you don't just feel like Amaterasu (Who's primary feature is the potency of her power and speed auras)

Since, yes, in theory, removing the global aspect of Nike's passive will open up room to reallocate some power to her skills so they feel better. The issue is well... Keeping the passive feeling unique and also useful. It probably doesn't help that it gives the 2 best stats in the game, power and movement speed, which will always be pretty strong when you're granting it in an AoE (Because making your carries just BETTER than the opponents for 0 investment is always good)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,750
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    Reading this I just had a thought.

Terra's Ult used to be like Nike's Passive affecting all allies wherever they were on the map then Terra's Ult was changed to the AoE, add some adjustments and people like 'new' Terra better.

What if Nike's Passive was AoE then make a few adjustments as needed?
    I'll do you one better: What if Nike was actually fun, which would mean she'd see more play?
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Member Follower
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    an adjustement for the jump time/distance could be great

and arach could move like medusa without restriction ... ok off topic ^^

[img][/img]

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Nike doesn't have good solo matchups, she just ties.