Thread: Waiting to play the game

New Member Cupidhead Ozymandarius's Avatar
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Waiting to play the game

So i feel some of you can relate to this concern. The wait time is to extensive why not change it back i litteraly waited 2 hour 15 min to get in a game the other day because people keep leaving the lobby or the game couldnt find u a match blah blah blah. You guys keep doing what u want but u wont have a community much longer as i already have los about 50 friends to this new match making that no longer play because of the wait time. The match making has not got any better so whos ever idea this was should probably take a pay cut and no longe make decsions thanks

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    So you waited 2 hours to get into a match because everyone left the lobby? That's unbelievable. If you lost 50 friends, then make 50 more, or join a clan. Match making has it's ups and downs, but if you keep losing then maybe it's your game play that's making you lose sweetie.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I am a returning player - tried Smite long ago - and saw it on twitch few days earlier - so decided to come and play again... Few games with AI to just get used and remember some things - and ready to go in a normal game to play with actual ppl... Aaaand.... System could not find me a game... and again... and again.. Im the highest priority... and still could not find me a conquest normal game... tryed fo like 1 hour - got bored (cause i've watched a few guides on a god, watched a few players actually finished a match... And still could not get into even a lobby of a normal game -_- wth...

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 316
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Dunno about Conquest, hardly touch it, maybe Season 6.

Other modes, initially finding matches should be easy, once you start getting up around Guru score 2000 some modes may give No Match Found.