Thread: Samedi consign spirits animation

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Samedi consign spirits animation

Can we have one of 2 things:

- Animation speed shortened
    - Spell goes off once button is pressed (and spell location is selected)

Every single time I play Samedi, I will have 2 or 3 instances where I'll be knocked up continuously and be unable to cast my 2.

"But that's what knockups do" I hear you saying.
    Yeah, they do. But I have kept track and the casting animation needs to be about 90% completed before the spell begins. This is about a 1 second interval between pressing the skill and it actually being cast.
    Note: this is not about the small "travel time" before the spell's effects are put into play. This is purely the animation of Samedi hopping up and down (or whatever he does) before the circle appears.
    What's so annoying about it? If you get interrupted at any point, ESPECIALLY with knockups, you are not going to have that spell be cast, no matter how many times you try.

I recently played a game against a vulcan, cerberus, and a chaac. Here's how one (of multiple within the same game) of those situations happened:
    1.) vulcan bomb hits 0.5 seconds after casting consign spirits.
    2.) Cerb ult which I get caught in then beads, also while attempting to spam cast consign spirits.
    3.) Chaac ult lands right before beads end, so I don't get silenced, but I still get partially knocked up (describing it as I saw it, do not know how I wasn't silenced but was still knocked up).
    All of this occurred within the span of 3 or 4 seconds. I ended up dying without doing anything because I was trying to spam cast my 2 but it would never actually cast because of the cast animation being so fcking long.

Really beginning to annoy me and is reminiscent of the old animation time for Iza's dash, especially when arguing that both of these abilities can save yourself.
    Last edited by Saerireth; 09-24-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    this effect is emphasized with the green skin of baron

if you can manage izanami's leap you can manage it , and it is the same for chronos ult and many other skills in this slow motion delayed game

i pointed this problem many times already but the game is in fact designed that way , and thats why the stacks lasting 3 seconds are a joke cause in 3 seconds you never can cast more than 2 skills , 5sec perhaps 3 if your god is not a slug .

an thats an other reason why people are toxic _ because this is frustrating and a high factor of stress _ because when you are in the middle of an action of combat you dont have time to sign a paper to engage a procedure _ and thats why if you dont smoke you'd better not play that game unless you have a budget for keyboards and mouses replacement... or a sponsor.

life is hard , though many tryed to break it without success.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 638
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    The two lands really fast as it is already. As does his 1 and 3.

Having some chance to disrupt this God ain't bad as all his other spells are pretty much instant.
    Rocking the boat

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    The two lands really fast as it is already. As does his 1 and 3.

Having some chance to disrupt this God ain't bad as all his other spells are pretty much instant.
    If ur saying this, you haven't faced the frustration that comes with continually being chain-knocked up while trying to cast your 2.

As I've already said, I don't care about the travel speed of the spell itself. It's that it's way too easy to interrupt his heal.

Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    this effect is emphasized with the green skin of baron

if you can manage izanami's leap you can manage it , and it is the same for chronos ult and many other skills in this slow motion delayed game

i pointed this problem many times already but the game is in fact designed that way , and thats why the stacks lasting 3 seconds are a joke cause in 3 seconds you never can cast more than 2 skills , 5sec perhaps 3 if your god is not a slug .

an thats an other reason why people are toxic _ because this is frustrating and a high factor of stress _ because when you are in the middle of an action of combat you dont have time to sign a paper to engage a procedure _ and thats why if you dont smoke you'd better not play that game unless you have a budget for keyboards and mouses replacement... or a sponsor.

life is hard , though many tryed to break it without success.
    I genuinely have no idea what you're saying, but a reminder that you don't have to post an image after every single comment on a thread.

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    If ur saying this, you haven't faced the frustration that comes with continually being chain-knocked up while trying to cast your 2.

As I've already said, I don't care about the travel speed of the spell itself. It's that it's way too easy to interrupt his heal.

butthurt detected

I genuinely have no idea about what you're saying
    you know the word 'green' and the word 'skin' , now process it in your head and ... yeah i see ... sorry ..., but a reminder that you don't have to post an image after every single comment on a thread.
    i am genuinely free to post whatever i want darling crybaby as long as i respect the terms of service, you can call your mom she will confirm that
    welcome to my ignore list _ oyster man _ you talk for saying nothing but yes/no/omg _ if i want such discussion i go see an ATM
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 09-25-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 1,321
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Hirez is still nerfing Baron.

We don't need to reduce his counterplay when he's still busted to high hell.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    welcome to my ignore list _ oyster man _ you talk for saying nothing but yes/no/omg _ if i want such discussion i go see an ATM
    Am I the only person here confused af by what he's saying, especially since it is both false and completely unrelated? I can't be, right?
    It's like he speaks in some sort of hybrid language formed from Dadaism and spam
    Last edited by Saerireth; 09-26-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Am I the only person here confused af by what he's saying, especially since it is both false and completely unrelated? I can't be, right?
    It's like he speaks in some sort of hybrid language formed from Dadaism and spam
    I don't know, it makes sense to me:

Oh you mean read their actual posts? Honestly if I wanted to kill off my braincells I'd drink bleach...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 638
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Nah I get it, many Gods have problems getting stunned out of their casts. For example I can get stunned/rooted and killed mid air as Fenrir (so I already cast it and I am in air but I still get hit and my stun canceled). That baron should have 4 more or less instant casts that can't be interrupted I do not think seems balanced at all, 3 of his spells are already super fast cast times, including his ult. If you are swarmed and CCed then no you shouldn't be able to cast your 2 to heal and get ms boost, you should get interrupted and die, that is more or less how this game works. Its already punishing enough to risk going close to a baron without an insta cast 2.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 09-26-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Member Worshipper
    Achievements:
    lets place bets : i bet baron will never have the cinematic retailed , only crybabies can complain about it

baron is perfect as it is _ period _ demand rejected

try something else
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 09-26-2018 at 04:26 PM. Reason: next time just make your own game