Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Vamana rework

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I've seen ability Vamanas wreck. The thing is to use ult as the escape for such a build not a team fight aoe adc winner initiator. So playstyle between builds is pretty big.

I like that he can both adc and ability.

Blink Vamana into knockup and full kit load on face hurts really bad.

If I wanted anything for Vamana it would be some kind of antiheal resist on ult. 20%-50% less antiheal or smth. On one hand there is no stopping a ulty vamana without antiheal but with antiheal its so easy it hurts.
    Rocking the boat

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    I've seen ability Vamanas wreck. The thing is to use ult as the escape for such a build not a team fight aoe adc winner initiator. So playstyle between builds is pretty big.

I like that he can both adc and ability.

Blink Vamana into knockup and full kit load on face hurts really bad.

If I wanted anything for Vamana it would be some kind of antiheal resist on ult. 20%-50% less antiheal or smth. On one hand there is no stopping a ulty vamana without antiheal but with antiheal its so easy it hurts.
    Meh I rather prefer antiheal resist as an item so the peeps that suffer from it have a way to fight back. Maybe Blackthorn Hammer can be it since its current iteration is eh.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Meh I rather prefer antiheal resist as an item so the peeps that suffer from it have a way to fight back. Maybe Blackthorn Hammer can be it since its current iteration is eh.

Seriously though, both would be decent.

Anti-heal resist as an item to help people out when healing/lifesteal/regen they rely on is getting heavily countered for such little investment. Though, probably not Blackthorn since you do that and all the Anubises (Anubi?) would have a hissyfit that the one item they've been after to make their god function is physical only...

Then some anti-heal resist on Vamana's ult so he's not tied to ANOTHER item just to make his ult not trash. (I mean, I'm also of the mind that adding in a slow on his ult hits or some increased movement speed would also be useful to make him not as reliant on Hastened Katana/Frostbound Hammer in order to use his ult too)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 646
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Sure a item to counter antiheal, I wouldn't mind.

Blackthorn is actually really good on some Gods, you never run out of mana. And its the only item that offers 10% CDR, health AND power (I think).

Vamana free frost or hasted? I think he is a beast as he is (unless they have antiheal) no need for that. If you want hasted effect buy it, if you want slow buy frost. You can go curse relic (or what its called as well) so you are not 100% bound to get frost bound.
    Rocking the boat