Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Smite Hunter Diversity?

Member Follower
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    i smell a brilliant idea is coming ... the kind i'll be forced to play in assault and ruin my day

go ahead _ you see the wall ? you are close to it a little bit further and ... you can do it

new items ? new ideas ? NO , just the comment of the comment of the comment of the comment , just an other dead end topic about wishes for christmas

how can they use so many letters and words without saying nothing ? just statements about things already existing and that we are not happy with

amount of proposal = 3
    _new god (me)
    _make dmg decreasing with distance (not really new but at least it is an idea) = dont remember the guy's name and too lazy to check
    _remove crit (relanah poor noob it is already done on cernunos and chiron)

[VEG]bow to your master

ps : this game is so important i spend my life on it , all my freinds are from this game i eat sleep and ... for this game , mouahahahaha who else dont care about having a hunter which is not an ADC ?
    pps : why not forum answers diversity for change ? instead of +1 -1 & mèèèh
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 09-26-2018 at 03:40 PM. Reason: i copy paste what is in my book but i have no ideas by myself ; guess my name

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 905
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    i smell a brilliant idea is coming ... the kind i'll be forced to play in assault and ruin my day
    Alright here is an idea. I'd like a melee adc, bruiser, assassin. (kinda like kali, baka etc). But he is big unlike most assassins,

Earth based lore. In the likes of geb, stone guy basicly. Or giant guy like hercules with a big stick would also work. There must be some Giant god type in some mythos you could make him as.

Has very slow hitting autos. Early game mind boggling slow. But they hit hard. To slow though to take camps good without his steroid.

Steoroid for aoe dmg on melee in small ) shaped aoe. That does not break on silence or stuns. Duration for like 3-7sec,

Smth like a narrow line stun with short duration, possibly knockup. Can have delay and telegraphed well.

Passive or steroid to give CCR.

Has no leap or similar in difference to most assassins.

Ult that has large aoe effect with God on center. Like earthquake. Think zeus size, tremor effect for a few sec and some decent dmg.

The thing would be to get enough AS on it to make it wave its arms and couple with qins or odysses etc for aoe dmg, OR you could go for a heavy hitter with team setup and use that slow auto as a big nuke, or some mix with a little AS, cdr and tank to play around ure own combo as a bruiser.

Has no hit chain, 1/1 as hunters do, but very slow speed between attacks.

If you played Tiny in Dota 2 you have a similar concept.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 09-26-2018 at 11:37 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    clic [>>] to see original message

this guy doesnt post often but has his own ideas

yes man
    the real main "problem" if there is one , is indeed not really the gods or the stuff , cause you can make one and change the stuff or give specific dedicates stuff to this god but ... NO

the real problem if you want a hunter which is not played as ADC , change the PLAYERS _ thats all

cause the truth is "what do you think ?" do you sincerely belive that all those kill_stealer_coward_mitches will go melee when they can stay ranged ? tss' of course not

in fact such god could be a good idea , and is one , in assault for exemple you can have mass hunter team vs mass tank or warrior , and in such situation you need someone to be the hunter_tank
    but ... in the real reality , does someone be the tank ? answer is NO , and of course NOT , we/they just lose and NEXT!!!_ so the problem is not the god (as always) the problem IZ the players (as always)

just ask relanah to play neith tank and what does she replies ? _ she replies this is stupid _ voila , here is your answer , because you can make a hunter tank already , you just have to do it to make it exist but NO the majority of players just cant go thru the mainstream way of thinking and as long as hirez doesnt say "this one is a tank" they cant ...

and it is a common mistake , hirez wrote "this god is a warrior" so they try to play it as warrior and say "this god is trash" because they cant think by themselves and play (exemple NIKE) as a tank.i've also seen videos about bacchus , the guy was dissing bacchus but in fact he was the pure idiot not playing bacchus correctly , because (this is an exemple again) bacchus is perhaps a tank but for best effekt of him you'd better play him as an assassin (wait the good occasion to rush) with tank stuff of course .

majority of players (and those posting here) are pure idiots/butthurt_scammers , you can give them gold they will tell you it weights a tons.

hunter tank already exists _ try neith and shut the mouth up

thats why i say "FBI" = fausse bonne idée = fake good idea

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    press [>>] to see original post.

giving a hunter a big skin like a big giant will induce players in error , it already happens with thanatos for exemple , this god has less hp than artemis (i discovered that recently) but due to the 'skin' they naturally think this god is a tough warrior but NO he is an assassin and thats why many players dont like thanatos ("trash god without dash") and it happened to me to make a player change his point of view about him and suddently 'OH' he can be fun after all... i had to give as exemple scylla = she has a little girl skin but is not a little gentle girl .

it is very hard for humans to escape from premade ideas.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 905
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    You remind me of a guy I knew on a forum once that was a guanofarmer, and I like it.

They can do other things to vary hunter class, like hachiman is extra range sniper, they could make one that has half the normal adc range as well.

I'm not a strict meta guy myself, some games I just play for fun and others try hard to win, yeah I have assault games 10/3/10 as tank Kali.

The main problem with tank hunters is that you might lack ability to deal with their front line, but if you have a nemesis on team you could always try a tank hunter if you want. Just make sure to play it as one, spreading effects, drawing attention and go for those assists. 100% scaling on ranged attack though makes ever a good case for building standard hunter build.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    They can do other things to vary hunter class, like hachiman is extra range sniper, they could make one that has half the normal adc range as well.
    There's tons of stuff they could do with Hunters.

Like a melee Hunter that has a resource that allows for ranged attacks for a short period (Kind of like an amalgamation of Rama and Freya) - I'm thinking something like, you fire a volley of basics from range, then you dash in use some abilities and pick up some more arrows and can either finish the job with ranged basics or if you already secured the kill back out and await the next gank attempt.

A Hunter with garbage base stats, but has a steroid that amps up their damage/attack speed and maybe provides some extra utility (Such as slows or prot shred) with the caveat that it does ability damage a la Pele ult. Meaning it works like a normal basic attack and even procs some basic attack effects, but its damage is ability based so it has that set base damage and scaling, it cannot crit and due to things like attack speed working off base stats you won't be able to itemize and get your 2.0+ attack speed Qin's build either.

They can use different basic attack functions (Like Izanami) to create new Hunters that might not work well with a traditional crit or Qin's build (I find it odd that, Mages actually have more unique ranged basic attacks than Hunters. What with Isis and The Morrigan both having an attack chain compared to just Iza in the Hunter pool having something that isn't at least mostly regular old boring basics)

There's much more they can do too.

At least, more than just: Make ranged god with 100% basic attack scaling. Give basic attack steroid. Give wave clear. Give mobility. Give CC. Get paid from people buying new OP god that took you 0.5 seconds to put together...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!