Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mastery Level

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Mastery Level

"Mastery Level (I,II,X,etc.) will always display on your loading frame"

What was the point? This is the most pointless thing they've changed.
    I'm fed up being focused because they see my stars on Gods/Goddesses. The game is unplayable for me. Well done, Low-Rez.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    I wish they'd revert it back to how it used to be. Low masteries get swarmed too because people think they're easy pickings.
    I'm a NA PC player looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 118; I have 20 gods rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have 1.5K+ hours put into the game; IGN is MysticMidnight.

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    i prefer to think it's just a prank... i have no idea what drugs they have to use to came to this thing.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Stars mean nothing. beat all star teams with no one over MR7 on my side and lost to MR1's who have Spider-man level reflexes. As for the "focus that player" mentality it's better to kill off bigger threats first so that's just basic tactics. Remove the mage/hunter/assassin first keeps team mates alive.
    Ares stole Aphrodite from Hephaestus
    Ares killed Poseidon's son for rape and was aquited for murder
    Ares is both the Father AND Grandfather of the Amazons. Feel free to "EWWW"
    Ares turned a guard that failed to anounce Helios into a rooster
    Ares supported Trojans. Ares has a ton of kids

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    Stars mean nothing. beat all star teams with no one over MR7 on my side and lost to MR1's who have Spider-man level reflexes. As for the "focus that player" mentality it's better to kill off bigger threats first so that's just basic tactics. Remove the mage/hunter/assassin first keeps team mates alive.
    its not about tactics or something. dude, its about how comfortable it is to play. when you get fkn fkn ganked by entire enemy team every single game, its not fun at all.

in ranked/competitive stars means nothing. in normal stars means you have to play against 5 ppl, who gonna attack you every time they see you. not the guy with top damage, not the guy with most kills, not the feeded guy, not the guy with 0 deaths, not even the guy who pushing their tower, but the guy with stars. but your team don't give a shit about it in most cases, so they won't help, neither gank them, while they busy killing you. having stars on gods now mean fight 1v5 with 4 ppl in your team who don't play the same game with you.

all they did is make thier game completely unfun for ppl who play it long enough to have some stars on some gods. show our mastery lvl or not, its our right to diecide.
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 09-23-2018 at 02:52 PM.
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    my YouTube channel

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    I dunno...

I get hard focused whenever I play Mage/Hunter

Irregardless of if my team has people on it with like 20+ stars.

Likewise, I've never seen my team go after the guy with a bunch of stars, except you know, when they're fucking horrible players and are always out of position trying to 1v5 all the time.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    I dunno...

Irregardless of if my team has people on it with like 20+ stars.

Likewise, I've never seen my team go after the guy with a bunch of stars, except you know, when they're fucking horrible players and are always out of position trying to 1v5 all the time.
    i have a completely opposite example. i see 3-5 ppl chasing me every time i play Sol after last patch. completely opposite, because they don't do this if they are bad, so i get fed and it ends bad for them...
    my YouTube channel

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    This change is amazing i always wanted it becuz having stats on border ruins it for me but i like to see still mastery level and stars and all this talk about how you get focused becuz of your mastery level is just big pile of bullshit
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    i have a completely opposite example.

i see 3-5 ppl chasing me every time i play Sol
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    its not about tactics or something. dude, its about how comfortable it is to play. when you get fkn fkn ganked by entire enemy team every single game, its not fun at all.

in ranked/competitive stars means nothing. in normal stars means you have to play against 5 ppl, who gonna attack you every time they see you. not the guy with top damage, not the guy with most kills, not the feeded guy, not the guy with 0 deaths, not even the guy who pushing their tower, but the guy with stars. but your team don't give a shit about it in most cases, so they won't help, neither gank them, while they busy killing you. having stars on gods now mean fight 1v5 with 4 ppl in your team who don't play the same game with you.

all they did is make thier game completely unfun for ppl who play it long enough to have some stars on some gods. show our mastery lvl or not, its our right to diecide.
    It really surprises me that a bunch of casuals will be coordinated and disciplined enough in their target selection to go for that single pick.

Imo having a lot of stars on a god does not mean much. They can be good, but they may have focused too much on playing that one god and don't understand much of the other gods. And even if someone has no mastery, that doesn't mean he will be less good. Say someone has all the hunters at mastery X except one god. He'll be able to play that no mastery good at a pretty a high level.