Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What happened to smites in-game community?

Junior Member Cupidhead AquariusChaos's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    Whaa wha wha whaaa throw a tempter tantrum because you encounter toxic people. Stop breast feeding and learn how to drink from a cup and be tough about it and move on. So you going to cry and get upset over what? Animation and pixels? Really? it's a fucking game of competition, and everyone is going to talk trash. If your ass doesn't like it then, fucking go play hello kitty online as you continue to make your mom's nipples raw while you breast feed. Hi-rez has implemented the report system and MUTE BUTTON (USE IT ON THEM MORON), but since you crybabies can't have a thick skin and learn how to man up, then by all means uninstall the game, and play a game where you all hold hands and sing kumbaya. I have a parting gif when you leave below:

OH THIS IS A forum, everyone has a right to reply to your post. If you don't like it, then block me.

Lol I already have uninstalled that trash game but i just didn't wanna go out silent because i wanted to annoy some smite gamer's, lol. I know it's hard for you to come up with better insults considering smite has clearly fucked your brain cells up but please do try to do so, you're boring me. I didn't entirely quit smite because of toxicity, there are about 9 centillion things wrong with this awful game that i regret playing and getting myself slightly addicted to for a year. If you think that i quit over bitchy little kids then one you're not reading what i am saying or two you're a fucking moron. I think it's both. You're the definition of a hypocrite. You literally cannot handle what i am saying either, because you keep replying with your snarky butthurt replies because i insulted your sewage game. Posting corny gifs does not make you edgy, sorry. You even replied to a response i made to different person because you're that butt-hurt that you cannot even handle my replies to other people ROFL. I think you're just angry because i am right, and you're afraid of people like me speaking the truth about this game and making other people quit also.
    "You continue to make your mom's nipples raw while you breast feed" LOL so we're using mom insults now? How old are you? Go gag on lowrez's dick until its raw red and has already came 8 times. It's a bad idea to argue with me, because i'll drag your dumb ass all over this universe henny.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 09-21-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    lol _ trolled _ diamondrain is a troll for ever in case you havent noticed _ [VVVT] you felt in it _ and thats why you'd better have left and never come back cause you are too easy ,)

all games have bugs _ whatever the game you can pick (except pacman) _ all forums have trolls _ all games have unhappy people believing they are interesting when they post about why they quit _ we dont give a blind flying interest about it

_ sincerely bye !! so long !! kisses from val paraiso

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by AquariusChaos View Post
    Lol I already have uninstalled that trash game but i just didn't wanna go out silent because i wanted to annoy some smite gamer's, lol. I know it's hard for you to come up with better insults considering smite has clearly fucked your brain cells up but please do try to do so, you're boring me. I didn't entirely quit smite because of toxicity, there are about 9 centillion things wrong with this awful game that i regret playing and getting myself slightly addicted to for a year. If you think that i quit over bitchy little kids then one you're not reading what i am saying or two you're a fucking moron. I think it's both. You're the definition of a hypocrite. You literally cannot handle what i am saying either, because you keep replying with your snarky butthurt replies because i insulted your sewage game. Posting corny gifs does not make you edgy, sorry. You even replied to a response i made to different person because you're that butt-hurt that you cannot even handle my replies to other people ROFL. I think you're just angry because i am right, and you're afraid of people like me speaking the truth about this game and making other people quit also.
    "You continue to make your mom's nipples raw while you breast feed" LOL so we're using mom insults now? How old are you? Go gag on lowrez's dick until its raw red and has already came 8 times. It's a bad idea to argue with me, because i'll drag your dumb ass all over this universe henny.
    Weak sauce! You can't even reply with a better come back. Go home chile! You just an amateur so call HiRez customer service to refund your balls because it's clear you need it back. You are big loser because you uninstalled, but yet troll on the forums? And I thought I was the troll. Bye Felicia and good riddance!

Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    lol _ trolled _ diamondrain is a troll for ever in case you havent noticed _ [VVVT] you felt in it _ and thats why you'd better have left and never come back cause you are too easy ,)

all games have bugs _ whatever the game you can pick (except pacman) _ all forums have trolls _ all games have unhappy people believing they are interesting when they post about why they quit _ we dont give a blind flying interest about it

I maybe a sassy, and the queen of trolls, but dear God, I'm here.

Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 905
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    to be completely honest I think it got better since 4 years ago.
    Rocking the boat

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    Weak sauce! You can't even reply with a better come back. Go home chile! You just an amateur so call HiRez customer service to refund your balls because it's clear you need it back. You are big loser because you uninstalled, but yet troll on the forums? And I thought I was the troll. Bye Felicia and good riddance!

I maybe a sassy, and the queen of trolls, but dear God, I'm here.

Troll queen? Oh so that's why you cannot find love #sad. That was pretty funny though. However, i am not a troll i am a reptilian.
    Lol so you go around on these forums trolling people that you get butt hurt over and pretending to be Aphrodite, holy fuck that's pathetic.
    Who says "weak sauce" lmao... Yawn. You and "FRONTdeQUICHE" are the only two autistic's who reply to me or most anyone for that matter because smite doesn't have a lot of players and it damn sure doesn't have many on these forums. Only shit on these forums is people trash talking the game. I already said bye Felicia in my first comment, are we all Felicia now?
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 09-22-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Achievements:

You two are literally the only people on these forums, smite doesn't have any in game players guess the forums would be a desolate wasteland of autism. #sad
    Smite doesn't just have bugs, it has server issues and MM issues, that's just laziness and a shit game. God you two are like arguing with Christians, no matter how much proof you are given that your religion is BS you still deny. You two treat smite like Christians treat the bible, its really fascinating.
    You two are so much fun.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 09-22-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Achievements:
    we dont give a blind flying interest about it
    If you didn't give a "blind flying interest about it" which makes zero sense btw, you wouldn't still be feeding me your attention. I love fanning you twos autism, it's fun.
    You/Diamondrainn looking for someone to troll and then get trolled.
    Last edited by AquariusChaos; 09-22-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    aquarius welcome to my ignore list ,) you're welcome to the void dear

poor baby you look so offended _ it makes me sad for you _ no am kidding i dont give a bloody fucking interest about you bitch_ now i guess you understand

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,743
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Visual representation of this thread:
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Visual representation of this thread:
    LMAO It's fun, i love trolling these two, they think they are hot shit on these forums. Honestly it's because they are pretty much the only people on these forums rofl