Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why is this everyone of my games "im scylla"

Junior Member Cupidhead AquariusChaos's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamondrainn View Post
    Again, you uninstalled the game. Nobody wants to be your friend here. Since you don't play the game anymore, why are you still here posting when you clearly hate this game? Everyone is laughing at you lmao.

:WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST SENSE YOU DON'T READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY:
    No one is laughing at me, everyone is laughing at you for being a hypocrite, in fact someone just agreed with me here. People like you are ruining the game, and now people like you are ruining the forums. You're a good example of lowrez not doing shit about toxic autism. Nobody is clicking on your corny ass YT videos, i know you'd like to think we are, but we aren't.
    Anyways, i am done with you, gbye. You're a very SAD person.
    By the way you act and how much you're on these forums, clearly nobody loves you irl so you have to get bad attention on forums because you're too easily triggered, then you try and project that onto other people.

Last edited by AquariusChaos; 09-25-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisMiles View Post
    I think what's happening is what is also happening to me. I play more than Arena but mostly, I play and love Arena.

When I play with friends we have good balanced engagements.

When I solo queue I get placed with players of tremendously low experience level and the skill gap tends to be similar. I think the basic matchmaking formula is to put one 'heavy' with alot of games under their belt on teams with erratic and often feeding players to try to carry them.

So you and I (and I'm level 147 xp wise with close to 60% win rate) get thrown into games where 2-3 players are just horrendous.

Playing with friends automatically 'balances' the matchmaking a bit more, for the common reason that it's less about putting me with derps to carry and more about finding a solid group on the other side. Additionally, friends can fill in for a team with you, so that you can overcome/override and maybe even inspire the derps to play a bit smarter.

TL;DR - expect to be surrounded by bad players when you solo queue, that's how matchmaking seems to work.

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Good riddance to bad trash. Singing...golly wow you're a big kid now. Don't pooop on your way out when you block me! Your responses are pathetic like your game play.

Last edited by Diamondrainn; 09-25-2018 at 11:06 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by AquariusChaos View Post
    :WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST SENSE YOU DON'T READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY:
    No one is laughing at me, everyone is laughing at you for being a hypocrite, in fact someone just agreed with me here. People like you are ruining the game, and now people like you are ruining the forums. You're a good example of lowrez not doing shit about toxic autism. Nobody is clicking on your corny ass YT videos, i know you'd like to think we are, but we aren't.
    Anyways, i am done with you, gbye. You're a very SAD person.
    By the way you act and how much you're on these forums, clearly nobody loves you irl so you have to get bad attention on forums because you're too easily triggered, then you try and project that onto other people.

Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!