Thread: Looking to grow into eSports need (mid, solo, jungle)

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Looking to grow into eSports need (mid, solo, jungle)

Hello Everyone!

Gevurah0 here, looking to find a few more people to join our team, The Aristocatz. While high elo is nice I am more interested in synergy. Currently it is me as guardian with Nozara as the ADC. I would like us to grow together and start competing in tournaments when we feel comfortable. Feel free to add me in game, Gevurah0 or on discord Gevurah0#5769. I look forward to playing together!

-Gev

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gevurah0 View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Gevurah0 here, looking to find a few more people to join our team, The Aristocatz. While high elo is nice I am more interested in synergy. Currently it is me as guardian with Nozara as the ADC. I would like us to grow together and start competing in tournaments when we feel comfortable. Feel free to add me in game, Gevurah0 or on discord Gevurah0#5769. I look forward to playing together!

-Gev
    I play mid if you're still interested; my ingame name is MysticMidnight. My player level is 107; I have 58 gods mastered with 14 at rank V or higher and 3 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, and Sol). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. I don't mind playing other roles occasionally so everyone gets a chance to diversify a bit; but mages are by far my best class.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 107; I have 58 gods mastered with 14 at rank V or higher and 3 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, and Sol). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. No trash talkers please.

New Member Cupidhead StanzeyVII's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I am a very versatile player, i can play in the solo lane very well and i have a buddy that would be good in the jungle. Me and him have really strong synergy and would do very well with you 2 as a strong duo lane. I added you on discord so we can talk more about this and I can as well be a strat caller as I know the META very well. My name on Smite is StanzeyVII and hope u guys add me and we can play sometime!!