Thread: Matchmaking

Junior Member Cupidhead Ahimenes's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Matchmaking

Whats wrong with the game? Just 1 month ago all is ok.
    Now i must wait 5-6 min for just arena match. Arena, Karl. And sometimes it reset cus cant find and timer start again =D One day it was 5 resets of timer in a row =D I wait arena ~30 min =D And so scary look at Conqv and Siege modes...8-9min waiting. Game is slowly die and close is soon?

Member Follower
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    in 2014-2015 i waited arena match 0,4-1.5 mins, now i minimum 3 mins, obviously playerbase gone, client buggy, gods buggy, balance sux, mm sux, community sux , forum sux aswell and how you see activity of the forum gone too, only fake guests on the forum are still there, new lvl system the shittest thing wich i ever saw remins me of korean mmorpgs from early 2000s, after 5 years they finally balanced some items but too late. i think the best option is lol or hots

Junior Member Cupidhead Ahimenes's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 318
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alordacas View Post
    in 2014-2015 i waited arena match 0,4-1.5 mins, now i minimum 3 mins, obviously playerbase gone, client buggy, gods buggy, balance sux, mm sux, community sux , forum sux aswell and how you see activity of the forum gone too, only fake guests on the forum are still there, new lvl system the shittest thing wich i ever saw remins me of korean mmorpgs from early 2000s, after 5 years they finally balanced some items but too late. i think the best option is lol or hots
    Even 2-3month ago. Just click Join Queue for arena and it find match instantly or after 5-10sec.
    Yes, plus i think that all championships is fake. For raising interesting. But i dont wanna lol ot hots, i dont like hack-n-slash MOBA, i like LOCO (RIP) and Smite, i mean from 3rd person.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    in 2014-2015 i waited arena match 0,4-1.5 mins, now i minimum 3 mins,
    Now you're being unfair with a lot of things you listed. Yes, the wait time has increased, but Arena still has the shortest queue-times compared to all other game modes.

obviously playerbase gone,
    Playerbase is as steady as ever. If anything, I'd say it's slightly decreasing.

client buggy,
    Not sure what you're on to, the client works just fine.

gods buggy,
    The only thing I partially agree with here. Some gods are buggy on release, some years later (morrigan).

balance sux,
    Balance has been at an all time high in the history of SMITE imo, picks are very diverse.

mm sux,
    According to this statistic, overall Matchmaking has been improved.

community sux
    I percieve most of the community as friendly, at least outside of the game.
    Some streamers are another story.

forum sux aswell and how you see activity of the forum gone too, only fake guests on the forum are still there,
    Forget about the Forum, Reddit exists. A lot more people are active there than here and thus, the devs are also active there an post almost every day.

new lvl system the shittest thing wich i ever saw remins me of korean mmorpgs from early 2000s
    Since when do we have a new level system? Beats me!

i think the best option is lol or hots
    Not third person perspective, unfortunatly.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 358
    Achievements:
    Mna, you made quote for each my sentence, never do it again, stop waste your time!! xD

Quote Originally Posted by GoIdschuss View Post
    Now you're being unfair with a lot of things you listed. Yes, the wait time has increased, but Arena still has the shortest queue-times compared to all other game modes.

if arena will be 20 min queque , other mdoes 30 min queque, how it make people feels better ?

Playerbase is as steady as ever. If anything, I'd say it's slightly decreasing.

i lost a lot of veterans, omst of the time i playing with people who have 100 lvl or even less

Not sure what you're on to, the client works just fine.

players dcing, crashing, there is no option to go to log in screen (before hi rez laucher for smite the new log in system poorly released

The only thing I partially agree with here. Some gods are buggy on release, some years later (morrigan).

xian and vulcan flip stutter exists since this gods was released xDDDD 4 years karl

According to this statistic, overall Matchmaking has been improved.

i waiting 6-15 mins at morning for match, cuz mm cant fidn match for me and i sitting with hight priority 4 times in a row xD playerbase are 100 ppl or 10000 ?

I percieve most of the community as friendly, at least outside of the game.
    Some streamers are another story.

not me, gromun the most unfriendly there

Forget about the Forum, Reddit exists. A lot more people are active there than here and thus, the devs are also active there an post almost every day.

what is reddit? this is official game forum wich have direct link from official site maden by official game men

Since when do we have a new level system? Beats me!

with new mm , it also searching by level comparison and with new system even smurf now should play with or agaisnt lowbrain newbies , when i started play it takes me few weeks to get 30 lvl and play agaisnt other 30 lvls (old max lvl) now for play against 100+ lvls i need to be atleast 80 lvl wich takes year for lvling lol

Not third person perspective, unfortunatly.

i dont like "click = kill" games too, no skill for me, but atleast you will not meet so much butthurt as you see in the smite

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    I don't understand this 8-20 min ques. I don't have that issue. Average wait time for ques are 3-5 min tops. Granted some of the MOTD are hours (which I find ), but hopefully that will change. Are higher ques for those who are lower level or something?
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!