Thread: How do relics work?

New Member Cupidhead kb4life125's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

How do relics work?

Why do relics get stunned?

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Silence affects your relics as well as you skills; with the obvious exception of purification beads. There are also certain other types of crowd control the could prevent you from using certain other relics. As far as I know purification beads should always be useable unless it's on cooldown, so the enemy had lots of CC try picking it up (and maybe even magi's blessing if it's still not enough, I know most people hate it but I'd rather have a shitty stat item then die to CC all the time).
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. I usually play nights CST time; message me if you think I'd be a good fit. No trash talkers please.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    If you use purification beads you need to beads before the enemy pulls or knocks you up. Because once you are in the air, beads won't help you anymore and it'll be too late.

If you are stunned or knocked up you cant use any relics except beads. If you are rooted, but not stunned, you can still use relics. Although using sprint while rooted is a waste.