Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why Does No One Talk About Nike?

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 663
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Some1Guy View Post
    Well so far this is the best arena build i can come up with.
    My go to Nike build is:

Warrior Tabi, Gauntlet of Thebes, Hide of the Urchin, Ancille, Transcendence, Jotunn's Wrath

Level 20 stats:

228 power
    1.24 attack speed
    186 Phys prots
    209 Mag prots
    2520 health with 200 shield from Urchin
    Ancille proc for extra CC vs magical gods.

Live forever and punch everyone in the jaw is my "Tank" playstyle.
    Last edited by Relanah; 09-12-2018 at 02:10 AM.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AngelSerra's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 653
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I like her only something is missing

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    about the only time I feel really useful on her is extreme early game when she's at her strongest vs a decent group of AA gods where her disarm is the strongest. only use her when i role her in assault tho, and she's got a really good initiation even a counter initiation with the slow.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelSerra View Post
    I like her only something is missing
    It's her damn cool downs. If she had lower cool downs she would be kind of OP and always use her escape. I think they should lower the cool downs on her 1 and 2 since that really is her bread and butter, and have 3 and 4 remain the same.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    nike is one of the best warriors in the game rn, and people still think shes "overnerfed" lol.

her laning is excellent thanks to stupid poke from her rend and her aoe basics. and her lategame is also stupid cus of her passive.

is she boring? not to me, i enjoy her but i can see why others might think otherwise. but she does NOT need a buff as of right now. so please dont.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Chosen RandomToon's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 852
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Plan of Action has a passive effect and does more than just trigger secondary abilities. It is good for that and is her sustain in lane. It is not countered by Cerberus. I think of it more like a stance change with a minor effect added on, sort of like Artio. It works better if you think of it that way.

She has an excellent cleave, it is just everyone tries to use Rend to clear instead since they removed Death's Toll (although some still preferred Blue Stone with her).
    Her jump is just a jump. I would rather it didn't use up PoA.
    Her ult is a better team fight opener than people give it credit for. It is a huge shield.

The whole thing about her is that you can't build her like you would a normal warrior. She benefits from more unusual builds, and can be way more versatile than one would think. She can go into every role pretty easily be it tank, back line harassment, front line damage, etc. The only thing she really sucks at is hard peel unless you can hit that jump.
    Last edited by RandomToon; 09-13-2018 at 03:10 PM.
    Remember The Manticore

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Why no talks about her because she not annoying enough for people to call for nerfs. And not really over played were people notice her. But even still the HiRez nerfed her recently because she performs really well. One of the best win rates in high ranked play and if you look at most of the adventure hard mode runs you will see most teams have Nike with them.

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I think the reason people get frustrated with her is they try to go full damage - I've seen one cloak and then Jotunns, Crusher, and everything from Bloodforge to Titans to Trans in slots 5-6. This could work but not when you are expected to tank hard with little Guard support.

She does a surprising amount of damage with mostly defensive items including some of my faves: Ancile, Void Shield, even Glad shield if u can hit your abilities really well (her leap and all of her rend's). Holding her up can be Thebes, Urchin (great on her) for extra tankiness.

One power item like Trans or the new Atk Speed Golden Blade (could be interesting but not nearly the power spike as Trans if u can own a lane for a bit) is all you really need.

The problem with most people is they underestimate the importance of hitting rend and overestimate her tankiness early game (like Bellona players often do). She's fantastic imo.
    M3mphisMiles

We named the dog P0eP0e ...

Top Gods: Ares, Nemesis, Kuzenpwn
    ~~~

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead FRONTdeQUICHE's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    mouhahahahaha NIKE please no , she is cool IF .... eeh IF of course you dont play her like a warrior , your mom told you she is a warrior and you believe her ? seriously ? NIKE is a tank see her like that and you wont be surprised.

skill1 is cool 1.2.3 boobaam it works fine & has an immunity to knockbacks
    skill2 gives bonus and hps_ what else do you need ? perfect for assault
    skill3 you have an escape what else do you need ? oh poor baby you never jump far enough so sad for you , try to jump with an armor and tell me your feeling .
    skill4 masta hp what else do you need ?
    what else do you need ? aah i know , some stun , bad tank if no stun , but she is not a real tank as she is announced as warrior , she is here to create opportunities for the team ... yes for team not for you and your selfish belly button _ ignoring that is a fatal error you pay by wasting your time whining about NIKE .

she can be tanky and has enough mobility to bring some disorder in the battle , cool for me , not for you ? so cool for me again !

i share my noob build in case you need a noob build for assault:
    _stone of gaia (always start with it as tank whatever others can say _ auras after ...noobs gotta get chronos pendent for mana or mps and shut up )
    _masamune (+7rez x5 max per enemies around _ thats the boots)
    _hide of urchin (it gives you a quest to complete it is fun to do , then you have some shield , dont tell me you dont like it)
    _ancile (magik resist and silence when hit by magic ability 30s cd _ perfect for rush mages + stone giving +15% hp what else do you neeeed ?!)
    _mystical mail (phy rez CC reduction hp and a little dmg from aura = cool item)
    _hastened katana or golden blade
    _relics _ med(always) and upped magic shell

result is mass hp , cool resistances , passive skills for rush and a bit of damages at least to finish a mage , she can endure a 1v5 during more than 3s if you are not happy with it i dont know what you need _ perhaps a brain to understand NIKE is not an other god , if not why did they made her ? youd be the first to rage against devs because they made an other god like any other ... so boring .

auto-item setting for assault _ relax
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; Yesterday at 10:42 AM. Reason: tranquille le chat

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 65
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    ... skill3 you have an escape what else do you need ? oh poor baby you never jump far enough so sad for you , try to jump with an armor and tell me your feeling .... she can be tanky and has enough mobility to bring some disorder in the battle , cool for me , not for you ? so cool for me again ! ... _stone of gaia (always start with it as tank whatever others can say _ auras after ...noobs gotta get chronos pendent for mana or mps and shut up )... _hide of urchin (it gives you a quest to complete it is fun to do , then you have some shield , dont tell me you dont like it) ... _hastened katana or golden blade ... i dont know what you need _ perhaps a brain to understand NIKE is not an other god , if not why did they made her ? youd be the first to rage against devs because they made an other god like any other ... so boring .

auto-item setting for assault _ relax
    I mean I just don't know if this is the greatest troll in the history of forum trolls ... or not ....
    M3mphisMiles

We named the dog P0eP0e ...

Top Gods: Ares, Nemesis, Kuzenpwn
    ~~~