Thread: You did it, im quit. After1520 hours.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MrPan565's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered

You did it, im quit. After1520 hours.

After 1520, im done, 5 matches in a row with toxic players, not notification about punish any of the guys i been reporting, playing with toxic guys with lvl100 or more, how they reach that amount of lvl with that toxic shit, sending emails with proofs of super toxic guys and just geting a reply of a bot saying "HEY WE DONT WANT WORK OK? THE SYSTEM WORKS AUTO, IF YOU GET SO MUCH REPORTS, YOU GET BAN, WE ARE NOT CHECKING THE REPORTS, PLS STOP SENDING US WORK!!!!" literally. Playing with guys under lvl30 after his new fixed remake, wait 3 minutes of que to play with guys under lvl30 when im lvl107? sure dude, not like there is a lot of awsome games that actually works, lets be 5 minutes watching a screen to play with a newbie or a toxic retard, get another false report, play a match of 40 minutes in 1-999 cuz my teammates press f7 cuz "they are not losers, just the losers press f6".

I just downloaded ]League of leaguends and i tried something, i just player 5 matches, 5 MATCHES. i just laught of the players on my team, no insults or trash, just like "nice one!" and that kind of stuff, and i just get a ban of 10 matches, i cant write in the chat the next 10 matches, just 5 matches, just 1 day and they already baned me, and not even talking real trash or shit, also, they showed me the proofs of my toxic matches, amazing huh? but in smite, a guy say me "I hope your mother get cancer and die slow in your fucking face you fucking piece of scum shit bag" and they guy keeps playing today xD no kidding, i got him in smurf account, its amazing.

Sorry Hirez, lots of games, que´s of 1 minute or less, actually fun, no toxic retards, no false reports, actual support team helping the players and taking care of the comunity, in less words, real games with real people working on it, thx by nothing, i just put 1520 hours and this is what i get, so happy.

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    So, in other words, you're pissed off that a company is making strides to improve their reporting system (as seen by changes in last few patches) all because you aren't getting a response......

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Some1Guy's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I play Arena mostly because its shorter matches as well as the funnest part of the game as the entire match is a big group fight. I like the group fights hence arena is my favorite mode its all action.

To boot 40 minutes is way to long to be stuck in a match with how unreliable this games mm is and thats all there is to it. I simply do not have the patience, (when i get idiots on my team that lose the game in the character selection screen), i can't handle waiting for that long.

I just mute right off the bat at match start more and more now.
    There is nothing wrong with that and it works it takes the frustration level way down, you should try it.

To the point you make Honestly...

This player base is probably one of the worst i have seen in any game and i don't mean verbally.
    I mean at playing / tactical thinking ect... Most people in this game are idiots and troll / babys.

Most people in this game can't tell the difference between trolling, rage, sarcasm, critisism or advice, for what is.
    Here it is all labeled toxicity as a get way to deflect critisism for throwing a match.
    Which i think has just encourged shamelessly bad gameplay and the lack of any effort to improve individually and even worse it opposes any thinking team wise which takes even more consideration then just being able to shoot straight or know not to dive in vs 5 enemys.

So It's ussually i think a case of Mad because Bad. Or. Tired of MM because it wants to multiculuralism you in with the guy who just started today, one too many times in a row and you cant advise a first day pro or you are toxic.

Im starting to think there isnt enough good players in this game that play as a team. Maybe it isn't the mm's fault at all maybe there just isn't enough average people for the sandbox. Maybe it is mm i dunno.

If i get stuck in a really bad team...

I will basically just mute all and defend at my own base even at the portal or tower.
    The worse my team is the more and more often i shrink back to a safer area.

You aren't obligated to listen to them thats what mute is for.
    You are'nt obligated to run around with them and die just because they are determined to lose the game.

No one can tell me i am either. If mm is going to put me in a situation were im stuck in a non fun match with...
    'lose for fun, everyone is toxic but me the non team player'.

I will be damned if i start to do the same things as them or try to babysit them.
    If they don't like it come match end, ill just tell them just that.

I do however counter report if i get reported as it cost you goodwill points now were i didn't care before.
    Last edited by Some1Guy; 09-13-2018 at 06:40 AM.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    I looked at your last 5 matches, not really a problem with them.

Just because someone is lower account level does not mean they suck, it is by a different system skill is rated. By Smite Guru standards, they usually had ELO within your range. There were 1 or 2 where 2 people were partied together that allowed a lower person to play at a higher level, that is a problem I have seen before.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 364
    ammm, not sure but i didnt see the guy saying "my last 5 matches" lol

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    The matchmaking admittedly needs some work but you can't really blame Hirez for toxicity caused by players, it's getting worse online in general these days, not just in Smite.