Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: nezha broken

New Member Cupidhead borntosmite's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

nezha broken

could you pls nerf nezha for real, not just a little 10 power on his passive. like you create this game, do you really think this is gonna change anything. 10 POWER is nothing, he's top ban everygame or win if he's not. what do you need to understand? sometime I wonder if you r playing your own game. since the patch 5.13 ranked is so boring, the same god everygame. I dont even understand the point of doing a pts if you let those broken god get out without doing anything.... this is ridiculous. So pls hi-rez wake up and balanced your game, I know this is not easy but some god r obviously way too strong.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 485
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    lets wait relanah to say everything is fine

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    If Relanah comes in to say Nz's fine, it's because he really is. She def appears to have more experience playing than you do. You'll see that as a common occurrence here on the forums with other notable members like keks, rel, outso, azure, etc.

There are so many things that I could point out that are incorrect with your statement, OP, but to save time, I'll just skip to the important ones:

Yes. They do a lot of internal data collection as well as playtesting for their own game. Once you get past lvl 20, you'll probably have played enough to see that what you were whining about before really isn't that bad. Just because you haven't learned to counter doesn't mean their OP.

Quote Originally Posted by borntosmite View Post
    since the patch 5.13 ranked is so boring, the same god everygame.
    They're called "metas". They exist in every MOBA game ever created.

I dont even understand the point of doing a pts if you let those broken god get out without doing anything....
    Don't know who or what you're referring to.
    If ur talking about Samedi, yes, BS was a little broken at release. He's fine now.
    If ur talking about Pele, that's a straight up lie.

Broken/underpowered gods on release is an axiom. They're going to happen and there's no way to keep it from happening. Why? Because try as they might, any game dev team will know that you cannot perfectly replicate a PTS on a live server. There's just no possible way to do it.

New Member Cupidhead borntosmite2's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    first if i said a god is OP i talk about number, way to counter it and if the god is difficult or not to play. nezha scaling on his 3 is 100%, this is stupid if you count the fact he can crit with this capacity and he got immunity frame. you cant counter immunity frame. his ult is also way too fast to bead if you dont predict it, so this is also rng to counter. hirez you should put a little delay before he bring you on the sky, like kuang. this is just common sense.

what i said about pts, was refering about freya, nezha, baron and zhong if i talk about recent god. but if you go back a lot of god and item were obviously OP in pts, A LOT..... and hirez never did anything!!! the only thing they care about is bug (still talking about pts) like recently puch ult, but they never nerf anything.

this is not a meta, if the only way to win is to play only OP god.... we call that an unbalanced game. smite is dying because of that. i love this game, so when i saw obvious change they need to make and they dont for whatever reason, like selling skin ( yes hirez this is obvious), im sad.

zhong kui is another good example, i dont think hes op anymore but hes so easy to play and do so much free dmg. So i think they should nerf him too, they buff him so many time and then gave him a collossal buff ( i talk about the way they change his stack) i think this big buff was the way to make him viable but now they need to reduce something else and they dont.

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 602
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I always felt Ne zha was a little OP. I haven't played ne zha enough myself to say for sure. I'm only lv V with him and some games I farm the kills and others I die a bit to much, But he got a minor change or nerf some recent patch which could be enough.

What annoys me with the God is that it has free crit, heal, extra ms, pene, slow, stun, a banish ult that does a lot of dmg. Also AoE hit in his hit chain. So the God has almost eveything, except a good escape. A lot of stuff in one kit. No good escape though but you can get around that with magis blessing and regrowth.

As for counter just body block his kit with a tank, or have sobek stand close to the one getting 3ed by ne zha and just spin cause it will bounce ne zha before he can ult.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 09-05-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    Rocking the boat

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 602
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    To be more specific on what I thinks tuning with this kit the most it would be the penetration given from Ringtoss.

15/hit up to 30 with 2 hits on lv 1 is just to much. This is 2.5 items worth of pene at lv 1. Sitting at 7-14 at lv 1 would be more reasonable. Or smth like 5->20 with 4 hits.

Actually promoting Ne Zha in minor engagements and 2v2s, getting fully stacked. But add a jungle camp or a few more creeps and it doesn't do as much, which is reasonable. As it is now creeps later on just offer extra range for it, still applies heavy pene if latching on someone. I think that play should be punished a bit more, sure let the ring hit, let it slow, but add 30 pene just from that move, potentially on a large part of enemy team? I don't like it. They can increase the duration from 3sec to 3.5-4sec for all I care to make upp for the changes. Its the heavy burst that comes with the toss that is so annoying to play around, one team member not juking this at right time and the next seconds is just such a bad trade. do I deserve -30/60 phys def for my team mate did bad trade vs ne zha other side of team fight? Meh.

60 at max level is also a bit to much I think. Which is like 5 items worth of pene. 20-40 (or around 50 with 4hits) more reasonable but tbh they could leave it as it is on max rank, its the early game power of this spell that annoys me the most.

No other God has so good shred (except nemesis). Thanna in comparison has 35 on Max level 2. But for thanna its only individual, ne zha can debuff 3 ppl clumped with -30 prots start of game for his team to go in and deal massive dmg on.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 09-05-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    could you pls nerf nezha for real, not just a little 10 power on his passive.
    Technically, Ne Zha has been nerfed 3 times in quick succession...

First his passive was nerfed from 10% crit into 10% MS and 20 power.

Then it was nerfed down to 10 power.

Now it's nerfed down to 0 power.

the same god everygame.
    Welcome to the world of "Metagames"

Where the same gods/characters will be played in every online game because they're statistically the strongest (Or just the flavour of the month)

Ironically, the current season of Smite is the most diverse its ever been, with so few gods that are actually bad these days.

I dont even understand the point of doing a pts if you let those broken god get out without doing anything.... this is ridiculous.
    PTS are generally more for looking for bugs than for doing balance changes.

Since, like with internal testing, the sample sizes of games (Also time for people to adjust to changes) are just not enough.

This goes for all games, not just Smite.

Balance changes in PTS are generally just interactions that are found that are notably off in power (Such as the one-shot Freya scenarios...)

Quote Originally Posted by borntosmite2 View Post
    first if i said a god is OP i talk about number, way to counter it and if the god is difficult or not to play.
    Then Ne Zha is by your definition, not OP.

Since he's one of the more difficult gods to play, since his skill shots are not the easiest to land and if he misses he's useless at best or dead at worst.

Especially since he doesn't have a way to get out of a fight, most of his mobility is about jumping into the thick of things as a squishy assassin (Often hoping that the target you're jumping on doesn't have beads up)

He has a TON of damage though, which means that a decent player with him can snowball pretty hard and be very overbearing to deal with.

nezha scaling on his 3 is 100%, this is stupid if you count the fact he can crit with this capacity and he got immunity frame.
    Wow, a whole 100% scaling and can crit. Completely unlike basic attacks that have 100% scaling and can crit... Oh wait.

In fact, as far as critting goes, Ne Zha's basic attacks are a much bigger problem than this skill. Since his attack chain gives him a 2x multiplier on his 4th swing. That's a 200% scaling hit. That can crit. And costs him nothing. Oh, and it's AoE too because why tf not...

what i said about pts, was refering about freya, nezha, baron and zhong if i talk about recent god. but if you go back a lot of god and item were obviously OP in pts, A LOT..... and hirez never did anything!!! the only thing they care about is bug (still talking about pts) like recently puch ult, but they never nerf anything.
    Wut?

Freya got nerfed a shit load during PTS.

They nerfed the damage on her 1 down several times and they nerfed her 2's damage on its explosions on both minions and gods.

It's why the only changes she's had since hitting live servers have been buffs or tweaks (Nerfing her 1 but compensating with a buff to her 2)

zhong kui is another good example, i dont think hes op anymore but hes so easy to play and do so much free dmg. So i think they should nerf him too, they buff him so many time and then gave him a collossal buff ( i talk about the way they change his stack) i think this big buff was the way to make him viable but now they need to reduce something else and they dont.
    Zhong Kui did get nerfed though.

They reduced his prots from his stacks.

Also, why does he need to be nerfed if you don't think he's OP?

If he's not OP then he's either UP or balanced, neither of which constitutes getting a nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    Yo, I don't defend everything. Only I look objectively at things.

Ne Zha is strong and his kit is extremely bloated...

His 1 is a bouncing attack (One of the ones that can hit the same target multiple times so goes from being fair to extremely BS depending on how many people are near his target) that slows targets, shreds protections and buffs Ne Zha's speed (All the while giving a ton of procs on his passive)

His 2 is an attack speed steroid, a heal and also a crit chance boost (Which makes no sense because his passive was changed from crit in order to stop early BS crits from being impactful. Yet 1 point in his 2 gives him 15% crit chance which can let him get BS crits early in the game...)

His 3 is a stun, mobility skill and is one of few skills in the game that can crit (Further emphasising his early BS crit impact)

His ult is a banish on a target that also does a ton of damage and synergizes with crit boosting items (Deathbringer and Malice) because it is guaranteed critical hits (If you're not retarded and can click LMB at the right time...)

Then his basic attack chain with its 1/1/1.5/2x multiplier is pretty stupid...

This all lets him be very, very strong if he's played well and gets ahead (It also gives him potential to support... Since even with no items he still has prot shred, a stun and a long duration banish...)

With his balancing factor being that his abilities aren't the easiest to hit and missing them is very penalizing.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 1,181
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    He's not broken. That would mean he's unable to be balanced. He isn't OP, either. That would mean he's unfair to fight. He's reliant on crits and he has low mobility for an assassin; and on top of that, he has narrow skillshots. This is a L2P issue.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 1,301
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    They already nerfed the changes that made him op, any other nerfs would be made by meta shifts or item balance.

Hirez rly gotta stop giving out free MS and Power at level one.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Some1Guy's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Yes he is strong early but somewhat like loki if you shut him down early he becomes far less of a problem later on.
    Beads are a must vs his ult then again beads now days are a must it seems period.

This is a common theme among most sin's they are strong early and if you specifically make it a objective to deny them kills and harass or get them to waste thier time it has a compounding effect.

Had a game in arena the other day vs 3 assassins told the team simply deffend the first 7 minutes.
    Group up and watch out for each other, harrass only until we bait them in to our front door before commiting to any fights at all.

This worked so well that by 10 minutes they had a total of 5 kills and surrender at 10.
    By that time our entire team had switched over to the offensive and we were slaughtering them, they couldnt even leave the base.

Part of the reason this worked is the early power of assassins is dangerous and most people (my team) know that.
    The other part is the mindset of most assassins is not only overly aggressive but its solo centric.
    Such that most assassins are willing to dive into dangeous possibly suicidal situations for a kill.