Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: November Rant Thread

New Member Cupidhead NeedBetterProgrammers00's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    So starting to play Vs Arena matches player vs player -- Win or lose it's a cold day in Hell when it's a close match. Usually a difference of about 200 by the time the match is over. One team has characters that have a ton of stats for kills, assists, wins and the other one doesn't -- guess which team wins?? Oh come on, guess??? Really it's not Rocket Science to balance that out. Really and truly. Definitely need to fix that -- are you hiring for programmers? Do you pay well? Never mind, obviously not. Seriously -- fix that, immediately. It's beyond pathetic. Even on the winning side it gets old. Clearly there are people here playing this who live in their mother's basement -- that's great -- put them with the other basement dwellers. Not hard. Balance it out and figure it out. I'll believe it when I see it though. But good luck. Thanks.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 917
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    *Rants*
    Where is October rant thread?
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

New Member Cupidhead BalanceEquals000's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Could you work on actually giving some balance to Multiplayer matches -- that would be great, thanks. So I've played some Arena matches -- the last one -- characters are picked and I'm looking at their wins and kills before it starts -- I forget the exact numbers now, but our team had like a total of 20 wins compared to 300 and kills about the same ratio or worse -- whatever it was, it was clear the other side had Way more experience -- Sure enough, our team got basically immediately destroyed -- end score was like 248 to 0. Wow that was fun. Great job developers. What's sad is to fix the issue would be fairly simple, but evidently it's out of the skill set here. So all I can suggest is to focus and work on it. Good luck, and thanks, but as far as getting it fixed, I'll believe it when I see it.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Finished my conquest placement matches and it put me in gold. I should be in bronze. I do way better in joust than I do in conquest, and even there I'm only in silver. Maybe I'd belong in gold if I got mid every single time, but I'm always usually last pick. I tired of getting reported because the system placed me too high. Blegh.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 108; I have 59 gods mastered with 18 at rank V or higher and 3 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, and Sol). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. No trash talkers please.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Holy crap, why are other people so freaking lucky...

Like, 1 item 100% crit rate, complete BS. Meanwhile I can be 3 items in and never land a crit on them the whole game...

It honestly feels like this:

Their build:

Stats total:
    900 Physical Power
    5.4 Attack Speed
    100% Penetration
    8500% Lifesteal
    100% Crit Chance
    5000% Critical Damage Bonus

Meanwhile my build:

Stats total:
    2 Physical Power
    Your attacks give enemies 4x more protections
    You give health to enemies.
    0% Crit Chance
    -5000% Critical Damage Bonus
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Holy crap, why are other people so freaking lucky...

Like, 1 item 100% crit rate, complete BS. Meanwhile I can be 3 items in and never land a crit on them the whole game...

It honestly feels like this:

Their build:

Stats total:
    900 Physical Power
    5.4 Attack Speed
    100% Penetration
    8500% Lifesteal
    100% Crit Chance
    5000% Critical Damage Bonus

Meanwhile my build:

Stats total:
    2 Physical Power
    Your attacks give enemies 4x more protections
    You give health to enemies.
    0% Crit Chance
    -5000% Critical Damage Bonus
    i know that feel too for some reason i think cupid crits a lot more than other hunters maybe it;s just me and man AMC hits for a fucking lot i had an assault match where he hits me for 900-1k dmg from autos
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    i know that feel too for some reason i think cupid crits a lot more than other hunters maybe it;s just me and man AMC hits for a fucking lot i had an assault match where he hits me for 900-1k dmg from autos
    Things can be weird.

I know I've had a game where an Ullr did 2600+ damage with basic attacks in just 3 shots. He didn't even have crits. But every time I saw him, he'd be in my death recap with 2.6k basic attack damage. Sometimes not even being the killing blow despite me only having 1900 health and no healing >.>

I honestly don't know what it is, I just randomly encounter these Hunters that just do an obscene amount of damage (Even relative to the normal Hunter BS damage output) and will ALWAYS crit me 100% of the time irregardless of if they have just a T1 crit item, just a single T3 crit item or a fleshed out triple crit build (Meanwhile, I'll be triple crit on Jing Bae and won't crit them even with max rank Explosive Shots active giving me 95% crit rate >.>)

To be perfectly frank, it's times like this where I wonder if it would not be better to remove the RNG from Critical Strikes completely and instead make it to be a Ody Bow like proc after X number of basics your next one deals critical damage, with more Crit reducing the number of basics required to proc (So a full crit build with like 4+ crit items could crit every other shot guaranteed. While a single crit item would be like a crit every 4-6 basics)

Of course, the other thing to consider with such a change are the skills that can crit (Deathbane, Armadillo Sash, Wind Fire Bullshit) to which I could see them just getting simple flat damage increases. I.e. 25% crit = 25% more damage. Could even make Malice not garbage as a result.

Then lastly would be to adjust certain skills. Namely Jing Bae's Explosive Shots so that it's guaranteed to benefit from ranks 2-5. But also Ne Zha's stim so he can be guaranteed some benefit in a way that seems balanced (Given the duration of his stim and his attack chain... Giving him a guaranteed crit on his 4th part of his chain which is an AoE 2x multiplier hit would be absurd...)
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Achievements:
    was in a joust match my team wukong - 3/10 my team scylla - 1/7 and at the end of match i get how did we loose like idk maybe look at your score and you will find out why we lose

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    So surprisingly the reaping event went very well for me the first two days and I got my 3 FWOTD rather quickly. But not today. It started out alright with 2 FWOTD in 3 games (a joust and arena). The previous days I got my final FWOTD in seige, but the queue timers for that were crazy long today (6+ min whenever I checked) so I tried alternating between conquest and clash instead. It did not go well, and took almost 3 hours to get that third win. I had such terrible teammates: a ganesha who raged at me for not healing enough when I was the only one that went positive and had more kills than the rest of my team combined (and not a single one was from him), an anhur that called adc and proceeded to play in mid and feed his brains off, an AFK teammate in clash, etc. Not to mention my ping randomly shooting up from 47 to around 200. At least when I finally got that last win I did phenomenal; I was pretty much soloing the whole enemy team by myself. And now I fear for the gem storm this weekend because I know it's going to be so much worse. I need to find halfway decent people to party with.
    Last edited by Chiagirl; 10-25-2018 at 03:37 PM.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 108; I have 59 gods mastered with 18 at rank V or higher and 3 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, and Sol). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. No trash talkers please.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    LLLL aa gggg _ i have punches of lagg since yesterday "update" _ i got accused of speed hack

F8=everything is fine and green though