Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: October Rant Thread

New Member Cupidhead NeedBetterProgrammers00's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    So starting to play Vs Arena matches player vs player -- Win or lose it's a cold day in Hell when it's a close match. Usually a difference of about 200 by the time the match is over. One team has characters that have a ton of stats for kills, assists, wins and the other one doesn't -- guess which team wins?? Oh come on, guess??? Really it's not Rocket Science to balance that out. Really and truly. Definitely need to fix that -- are you hiring for programmers? Do you pay well? Never mind, obviously not. Seriously -- fix that, immediately. It's beyond pathetic. Even on the winning side it gets old. Clearly there are people here playing this who live in their mother's basement -- that's great -- put them with the other basement dwellers. Not hard. Balance it out and figure it out. I'll believe it when I see it though. But good luck. Thanks.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,088
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    *Rants*
    Where is October rant thread?
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

New Member Cupidhead BalanceEquals000's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Could you work on actually giving some balance to Multiplayer matches -- that would be great, thanks. So I've played some Arena matches -- the last one -- characters are picked and I'm looking at their wins and kills before it starts -- I forget the exact numbers now, but our team had like a total of 20 wins compared to 300 and kills about the same ratio or worse -- whatever it was, it was clear the other side had Way more experience -- Sure enough, our team got basically immediately destroyed -- end score was like 248 to 0. Wow that was fun. Great job developers. What's sad is to fix the issue would be fairly simple, but evidently it's out of the skill set here. So all I can suggest is to focus and work on it. Good luck, and thanks, but as far as getting it fixed, I'll believe it when I see it.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Finished my conquest placement matches and it put me in gold. I should be in bronze. I do way better in joust than I do in conquest, and even there I'm only in silver. Maybe I'd belong in gold if I got mid every single time, but I'm always usually last pick. I tired of getting reported because the system placed me too high. Blegh.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. I usually play nights CST time; message me if you think I'd be a good fit. No trash talkers please.

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Holy crap, why are other people so freaking lucky...

Like, 1 item 100% crit rate, complete BS. Meanwhile I can be 3 items in and never land a crit on them the whole game...

It honestly feels like this:

Their build:

Stats total:
    900 Physical Power
    5.4 Attack Speed
    100% Penetration
    8500% Lifesteal
    100% Crit Chance
    5000% Critical Damage Bonus

Meanwhile my build:

Stats total:
    2 Physical Power
    Your attacks give enemies 4x more protections
    You give health to enemies.
    0% Crit Chance
    -5000% Critical Damage Bonus
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!