Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: July Rant Thhread

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Dear jerk of an Anubis,

I am not a miracle worker, and can only help one lane at a time. Do not yell at me for ignoring you when I am securing a kill in solo. Do not demand I help you take out a tower when our duo is getting ganked. And do not keep insulting me if you expect me to help you at all. I had over 2X as many kills as deaths, same as you, so do not tell me am I a shit player for helping the lanes that need it more when you are apparently capable of holding your own.

Sincerely,

Your very angry jungler.
    I'm a PC player on NA server looking for a team for conquest (mid/jungle) or ranked joust. My player level is 111; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 4 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, and Nemesis). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

New Member Cupidhead hirezisbraindead's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    The devs/admins need to get their heads out of their asses. I dont know wtf the point in a report feature is if it does absolutely nothing. The same fkn kids over and over intentionally throwing games and going afk and no penalty. How fkn difficult is it to fix this ? are you guys all autistic or like 5 ? Ban intentional throwers/afk its that fkn simple. New split started 5-0, lost 12 in a fkn row go look at the history you'll see one guy going 0-20 like every game afk its absolutely insane and we all get penalized for it. How can one fkn idiot determine everyones elo. Your entire MM system is broken but for some reason you get the lowest IQ people you can find to fix it. Elo is only based on W/L not your actual skill. You can go 0-100 and gain elo if you get carried, insane. And the report feature actually does nothing because its the same people over and over for a god damn fkn year now throwing games.

Instantly derank to bronze 5 plus a one week ban, i bet you'll have less toxic ass players. SO fkn frustrating, you try and play competitive but you have some crybaby ass kids who start throwing after 1 death or rotation. I really don't understand why its so hard for you morons at hirez to fix match making and actually start banning people who are throwing games. You go afk and throw, instantly derank to bronze 5 with 0 tp and a one week ban, problem solved. All the toxic idiots go where they belong and you dont have dumbasses throwing games anymore. But obviously your staff over there is too stupid to actually do something about it. Ranked MM and "bans" are completely broken. It's the easiest fix imaginable but please dont do that, keep releasing new skins because thats the most important thing.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 636
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Just had to carry an AFK Ymir and Hades with Set in Joust. After we won, the Ymir had the fucking audacity to claim that he "carried" me when all he and Hades did was stand around doing jack shit the entire match while I was getting picks. The kicker is that he decided to build fucking mage when an actual Support Build would've worked out so much better for us. But nope, Neither Ymir nor Hades bothered with building tanky at all and just stood around doing jack shit while the enemy team kept focusing me because I'm carrying them the entire match. My K/D ended up being 13/14 when it would've been 13/2 if they were actually fighting alongside me from the start.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by hirezisbraindead View Post
    The devs/admins need to get their heads out of their asses. I dont know wtf the point in a report feature is if it does absolutely nothing. The same fkn kids over and over intentionally throwing games and going afk and no penalty. How fkn difficult is it to fix this ? are you guys all autistic or like 5 ? Ban intentional throwers/afk its that fkn simple. New split started 5-0, lost 12 in a fkn row go look at the history you'll see one guy going 0-20 like every game afk its absolutely insane and we all get penalized for it. How can one fkn idiot determine everyones elo. Your entire MM system is broken but for some reason you get the lowest IQ people you can find to fix it. Elo is only based on W/L not your actual skill. You can go 0-100 and gain elo if you get carried, insane. And the report feature actually does nothing because its the same people over and over for a god damn fkn year now throwing games.

Instantly derank to bronze 5 plus a one week ban, i bet you'll have less toxic ass players. SO fkn frustrating, you try and play competitive but you have some crybaby ass kids who start throwing after 1 death or rotation. I really don't understand why its so hard for you morons at hirez to fix match making and actually start banning people who are throwing games. You go afk and throw, instantly derank to bronze 5 with 0 tp and a one week ban, problem solved. All the toxic idiots go where they belong and you dont have dumbasses throwing games anymore. But obviously your staff over there is too stupid to actually do something about it. Ranked MM and "bans" are completely broken. It's the easiest fix imaginable but please dont do that, keep releasing new skins because thats the most important thing.
    Esp when you play ranked. You have stupid idiots joining ranked, and clueless on what to do, how to play the character they choose. I also feel ranked joust needs roles selection because you have players who can only play certain classes or characters. I'm sorry but if you are not versatile enough to play other classes or characters, you shouldn't play ranked.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 636
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Just found another shit clan the other night. Unfortunately, it was because I got teamed with two of their members in a party together. They call themselves the "Jukez" clan though the only thing they do is stay out of the fight and wait to "clean up". Of course, we lost in the end even with me doing all the work.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hi-Rez please decrease the number of votes required to surrender. The one thing that's stopping me from really loving this game is the (frequent) occurence where I or some other person/people on my team feed or otherwise play badly and get ourselves in a rather hopeless spot, only to then have one or several people on the team grow irate and BM'ing incessantly while F7'ing the entire time just to spite you. The way even just two people can take an entire match hostage for often 40, 50 minutes on end is ridiculous, and the worst part is that if you're on that team and you want out you can't simply AFK or start playing carelessly because then you'll get reported; you have to smile through it and dutifully go into lane and teamfight like nothing is wrong for the entire duration.

I understand they don't want everyone to just instantly F6 the moment the first person on their team dies but needing 4/5 votes is just silly; I think it would be reasonable if they brought it to 3/5 votes (still a majority) but made it so you can't surr until the 15 minute mark normally.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    Can you all please stop instalocking Olorun? Olorun mid, Olorun ADC, Olorun solo, it doesn't matter what position people get; they just insta lock him, feed, and proceed to blame everyone else. Learn how to play the god properly before taking them into conquest, please and thank you.
    I'm a PC player on NA server looking for a team for conquest (mid/jungle) or ranked joust. My player level is 111; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 4 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, and Nemesis). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 536
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Just "lost" another Arena with a team that was so obviously trolling, throwing the match, and generally harassing. None of them were noobs. All rank X gods, ranked loading borders, etc. It was so blatantly obvious. They also refused to surrender at 10m. We lost with like... 184 points left for the enemy. Score was like 2-42 or something similar. And yet, they had the gall to blame it all on me in post-match lobby. Omg, I'm 0/0/0 KDA, I'm an AFK piece of shit, right? Yeah, at least I'm not obviously trolling around and feeding my ass off for no damn reason. Of course I have little opportunity to get a kill or assist, because those guys keep dying within 2 seconds. Not my fault it went to hell and back instantly without chance of comeback. I wasn't going to join their intentional feedfest, and I'm not sorry for that. I just killed some minions and idly did a few things, but no I didn't try to play seriously, as they didn't either. Their excuse was "just fucking play". Yeah, just because it's Arena and not Ranked doesn't mean you should just fuck around and do whatever the hell you want, causing these kind of no-quality "matches".

I was reported for AFK. Luckily I'm barely ever reported. Only really by idiot saltlicks who are too immature to take responsibility for their own shit. I reported all four of them for obvious trolling, throwing, and harassment. I'm not even upset. Just shaking my head at how rediculous this all is.

I love this game, but man.. this shit's happening a little too much lately for my tastes.
    Last edited by Blancmark; 07-03-2019 at 02:41 AM.

New Member Cupidhead uninstallsmite's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Plat 5, queue a game, and tell me why in back to back games i have the same 2 idiots on my team, both who are ranked bronze 3. Hun batz jungle, no blessing, doesnt go for buff, stands in mid lane all game. And a supp who spams vgs non stop. Hirez is a joke, can we all just uninstall this dumb fucking game already. Its ran by a bunch of brain dead idiots. They cant come up with proper MM and they dont ban people who intentionally throw. I quit this game, and im going to do my best to get everyone to stop playing. It's a fucking joke. How one idiot can determine the result of the entire game. First of all i dont know how HOW bronze players are being matched with me, secondly the fact that its literally the same group of guys for the past year or 2, doing the same shit yet they're not banned. Ridiculous.

Ranked is broken and their MM and banning is broken. Game could be good but hirez employees all have an extra chromosome and are too stupid to fix ranked. Never playing this dumb ass game again, easily the most stupid and toxic community, and the the game admins are just as dumb.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by uninstallsmite View Post
    Plat 5, queue a game, and tell me why in back to back games i have the same 2 idiots on my team, both who are ranked bronze 3. Hun batz jungle, no blessing, doesnt go for buff, stands in mid lane all game. And a supp who spams vgs non stop. Hirez is a joke, can we all just uninstall this dumb fucking game already. Its ran by a bunch of brain dead idiots. They cant come up with proper MM and they dont ban people who intentionally throw. I quit this game, and im going to do my best to get everyone to stop playing. It's a fucking joke. How one idiot can determine the result of the entire game. First of all i dont know how HOW bronze players are being matched with me, secondly the fact that its literally the same group of guys for the past year or 2, doing the same shit yet they're not banned. Ridiculous.

Ranked is broken and their MM and banning is broken. Game could be good but hirez employees all have an extra chromosome and are too stupid to fix ranked. Never playing this dumb ass game again, easily the most stupid and toxic community, and the the game admins are just as dumb.
    Hirez is a joke-Issue #1-its been 4... 5 years since beta? Beta-being the more stable version for the most part because they "had" to focus on game mechanics and issues rather than "god of the week" and "look at our new skins"----for only 600 gems!

Bugs-since the big UI change...it's become unstable as I have ever seen it. i have friends on that I Skype with showing as NOT online and NOT on my friends list, yet if I type their names in directly-suddenly I can see them...flaky in so many ways. Also, Skype doesn't interact with Smite that well either. Constant overlay battles causing issues from curses bouncing off screen to cursers getting locked in place.

Match making---I'm sure we've all seen the horrors at their attempts to set that up since beta...raning from lets match classes to match their levels....all bad ideas. (Hirez-you've heard of analyst's right? Hire one or a dozen---that understands mechanics, IT, programming, E2E QA testing, ETC.) seen too many gods get released that lacked proper testing and some old that were modified because of it(examples? how many times was Nu Wa wholesale changed? lot of other gods too...arachne, vulcan, etc. as I would run out the character limit defining the gods and their neglecent nerf bunts.

SO much more to just bash, but I'm trying to keep it simple...

Last thing, server sync's are horrendous, I've had so many times that an ability was rolled back mid-combat that I really question...why am I playing this game in this post beta/pre-release state? Are you running servers within a desync state? or just horribly outdated or on the fringe of outdated.

It's not like it's a first of its kind being a MOBA/TPS hybrid...might and magic did it before and it was a lot more fun, just the player base ran short due to lack of updates and community support.(maybe other reasons..who cares)

In closing, you are lucky I am giving this info and no, I don't have to give you reasons why XXX or examples of XXX...I-Like most people, don't work for free but this tidbit post is the closest "feedback" you will get from me. To reiterate, if you have to ask the gaming community for feedback, then you have;t hired the right devs, QA testing, QC controls, etc to make this game as good as it potentially could be.

TO HIREZ,

That 10 million players ---inflated due to smurf accounts..how's that working out now that you basically force smite onto steam accts.--this actually makes me smile, because I know the answer and your stockholders are pissed about the misleading---another story though.

Actually read some of the posts above, some have solid points in them.