Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: August Rant Thhread

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    Dear jerk of an Anubis,

I am not a miracle worker, and can only help one lane at a time. Do not yell at me for ignoring you when I am securing a kill in solo. Do not demand I help you take out a tower when our duo is getting ganked. And do not keep insulting me if you expect me to help you at all. I had over 2X as many kills as deaths, same as you, so do not tell me am I a shit player for helping the lanes that need it more when you are apparently capable of holding your own.

Sincerely,

Your very angry jungler.
    I have come to the conclusion that the majority of Anubis players are jerks. It's midway through a joust match, I'm 5-0, and our Anubis apparently JUST realized I had built a stacking item early on in the game (which I had already maxed out the stacks on). He starts yelling at me about how my build is shit and you never build stacking items in joust, and I''m like "I have a decent amount of kills and 0 deaths so obviously it's working for me". He claims to mute me but obviously didn't as he kept the harassment up the whole match, including swearing at me in another language in the aftergame lobby (despite the fact we won, I killed the titian without him, and I still had ZERO deaths). I obviously reported him, but I shouldn't have to keep dealing with people like this. Could you actually ban these trolls for once; you'll never have a healthy playerbase until you do.
    I'm a PC player on NA server looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 114; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 5 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, & Nu Wa). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

Achievements:
    Sorry for the double post but...I would like to be able to play a ranked match where I don't have to report somebody on my team for harassment. Even just once. Ranked smite is the most toxic hellhole I've ever seen in any online game, and the fact that 95% of the ranked players are like that doesn't leave me with much hope that my reports will actually do anything. If you need help wading through all the reports hire me and I'd do it for free; those kinds of people deserve bans for life. It's a game people, if you can't say something nice then take a break for the day and cool off.
    I'm a PC player on NA server looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 114; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 5 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, & Nu Wa). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    Sorry for the double post but...I would like to be able to play a ranked match where I don't have to report somebody on my team for harassment. Even just once. Ranked smite is the most toxic hellhole I've ever seen in any online game, and the fact that 95% of the ranked players are like that doesn't leave me with much hope that my reports will actually do anything. If you need help wading through all the reports hire me and I'd do it for free; those kinds of people deserve bans for life. It's a game people, if you can't say something nice then take a break for the day and cool off.
    Related to the above:

Dear morons,

Just because I am playing a healer does not mean you are invincible. My abilities go on cooldown. I run out of mana. And if you rush into a 1v3 by yourself I am not going to make it to you in time. Being unable to heal you for any reason other than out of spite is not report worthy, especially not for being reported as AFK. (Can you people even READ?) I have submitted a report ticket to Hi-rez against you for harassment and filing false reports, and I hope you both get banned. I should not have to deal with this every time I play a healer.

Sincerely,

Your poor mage who's trying their best.

(P.S. Why is it that almost every time this happens the offending player is usually a Spanish speaker? Can I have some option to opt out of playing with them? It puts our team at a disadvantage anyway as I have no idea what they're yelling about over voice chat.)