Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: August Rant Thhread

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerBaby View Post
    spear used to have a passive of total -30prot. -50 prot is ridiculous. Finally nerfed even though I think better to nerf passive then base pen but whatever.

Its soft reset since s6, to bad you can't carry yourself out of trash mmr.
    You havent carried out yourself too your mmr in season 6 is low just sayin
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 110
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Just had a 4-man premade ruin an Assault by feeding on purpose. Post-match fucked up so I couldn't report them. Still have it in my match history, though, if needed...

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Is it me or the Ragno Skin Special Global emote not working? When you special emote nothing happens. I was thinking maybe Argus needs to be summoned then it works?
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    I was SO CLOSE to getting my first Penta in Assault with Anhur. The Freya on my "team" decided to ruin it by banishing their Cabrakan.

Achievements:
    OK, I've tested the Assault builds for Mages and Hunters in Arena and Joust and OMFG they are strong! It's just like all you have to do is build as you would in Assault in the other "casual" modes and you can easily get a high K/D if not a GGEZ.
    Last edited by MrJDC77; 04-01-2019 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Grammer

New Member Cupidhead braindeadhirez's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Im convinced hirez is ran by a group of 5 year olds. Literally the same kids over and over again throwing games, and yet they're never banned ? wtf is the point of of reporting if you're too stupid to actually do anything about people ruining the game ? was 10 tp off D5, almost in plat 4 now, your team is a joke. Ranked MM is absolute cancer, you have bronze kids in diamond games, people throwing 9/10 games. Smite games are never won, only thrown.

It's amazing to me how stupid the staff behing ranked MM really is, your entire elo is determined by win loss, not your actual play. you can go 0-20 get carried and gain tp, amazing stuff really.

Can you seriously fixed ranked already ? 7 games today i've had someone either rage quit in the first 10 mins or start intentionally feeding, 3 games in a row the same person. How difficult is it to seriously start banning people who feed, throw, leave etc ? It's literally the same few people over and over and clearly they're not getting penalized for it, instead it frustrates the hell out of your real player base and ruins the game for everyone.

For the love of god fix your stupid ass ranking system and start permanently banning people who throw, its ridiculous. 99% of my losses are thrown games, likewise 99% of my wins the other team has someone throw or just be a flat out noob in a higher ranking game, makes no sense.

Achievements:
    If you're going to ask something of whomever you get teamed with, don't instalock. Once you do then you'll only come off as a pretentious jackass expecting people to do what you want. Just had an Iza instalock and select the hunter role asking after, "tank pls; a warrior is fine" I let the pre-match time run out instead of going into another losing match with that piece of shit.

Achievements:
    This pretty much sums up my feelings.

Achievements:
    When your whole team sucks, intentionally feeds/trolls, and yell to get you, the only one trying to have a decent match, reported.
    Yeah, it's my fault you guys go 0/9 or 1/12 within the first 10m. I admit I wasn't feeling like pretending to play after that, since there was zero chance we were going to win, especially in Arena. They all vote no to surrender, too, all the time.

Instead, I used that time to report a bug that I encountered in the match. Not sorry. Doesn't warrant a report. If anything, these intentional thrower trolls deserve all the reports and then some.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    When you are in rank joust and the leader has no clue on who to ban based on what the opposing team has selected, and they don't listen to your advice.

When you are in rank joust and one of your team mate can only play certain classes or characters. My favorite one is "I don't know how to tank"!

When you are in rank joust and all your team members including yourself die and your rez timer is high that your opposing team can kill your tower, phoenix, and Titan in one swoop.

When you are in ranked joust and pick Merlin, Arthur, Bachus, or He-bo, and haven't even leveled them to level 1 and die constantly because it's obvious they don't know how to properly them them.
    Last edited by Diamondrainn; 05-13-2019 at 07:20 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!