Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: August Rant Thhread

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Turns out Titan Forge doesn't give a shit about the quality of player reports. The only thing they care about is the NUMBER of reports. My account just got suspended because a 3 man party of LatAMs decided to queue in Joust and report me afterward for telling them to go back to their proper server.

New Member Cupidhead PurifyOnGuard's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Multiple relevant ranked issues
    First and foremost my gt on xbox one is Mad GunSl1n9er I sent a ticket support about few hours ago and sending I had proof of being masters and I achieved over 150 ranked wins, I was more than qualified for obtaining a border skin. Yet my friends in diamond obtained them before me and other stuff as well. Which I find it infuriating. And another thing. My history of my ranks is non existent. Apparently i never placed masters in joust, or plat 3 in duel, while it was season 5 round 3. Could we please do a hotfix regarding about the borders getting sent out properly please. I went through so much
    Also my real gt isn't PurifyOnGuard. That's not the gt im talking about. Apparently the account on my xbox I linked up got mixed up on this instead of Mad GunSl1n9er I don't know why cause i did have this linked with my pc account but then this happens.its weird but hopefully I could have some insight of what's going on

Banned Follower
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 559
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Bye smite

I used to love the game, until Xbox. You have Xbox players playing tank going full damage, not in jungle...all warriors building as. And mages chasing kills on assassns. I've spent over 4 k on the game... sadly it's no longer plsysble wiith the Xbox trash. I only play cq..I am diamond 3... No longer fun. On to better games

Banned Follower
    Achievements:
    And no I don't only want to play ranked do I'm without Xbox garbage. I like casual, bit it's unplayable

Banned Follower
    Achievements:
    Let's not forget about buffing tyr and herc and nerfing magesyet agian. Really nerfing spear magus, but buffing tyr protection.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Dude, save it for the rant thread. Nobody gives a fuck. I gave up on the game, and you don't hear me moaning.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Banned Follower
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkeksalot View Post
    dude, save it for the rant thread. Nobody gives a fuck. I gave up on the game, and you don't hear me moaning.
    obviously you do...you took time to answer...lololololololol bwahahaha.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    A fucking 3 man party of LatAMs completely ruined my chances of getting the Season 5 commendation rewards. What's worse is that even though they were queuing in NA making people's ping skyrocket they more than likely got off completely fucking scot-free!

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 600
    Achievements:
    Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class Full Profile!
    I have no idea what they made with MM. I am really at the verge of uninstalling this game forever. The people i have to play with always needs the security of tower even in assault and doesnt recognize objectives, dont understand the dynamics of the game, role of the god they are playing and it feels like being lvl 129 i am playing with lvl 30s or something. It really sucks big time.

Also the amount of trolling incredible just last night a chronos at the lobby said we will surrender at 10 and DECIDED no it should be early and stayed in game throw around empty basic attacks just to make annoying sounds falled back, PRETENDED to be in game but he wasnt and TALKED SHIT ALL THE WAY it made me feel trolling and being toxic is so legitimate in this game.I WILL DO THE SAME. Just now some one said i was the highest level in the match that i again complained about MM and suggested that i should use reddit. Maybe i should stop playing this garbage game and go there really.

right now i am in a game with mastery 1 anhur, M1appollo M1 freya and king arthur peobably M1. fuck this shit. who is M 1 apollo or anhur at lvl 120?
    it ended with 37k damage and 12k heal on my side while people arent even up to 20k damage. i am M 1 baron samedi and my first time with this god. do you see what i mean? it isnt my idea of fun. people going left and right to avoid enemy 23 miles away from each other in each match and doing nothing doesnt look funny to me.
    in my previous game i had a 4k damage anubis (yeah with cooldown of chronos pend.) and 3k damage morrigan. I didnt play because it was so obvious and i still ended up[ top damage with the only adc god that i dont like to play and rarely play.

doesnt it require a deliberate effort to damage that waywith anubis? or did it tpook a deliberate attempt on the side of hirez to fuck around that much with MM?
    Last edited by Loulina; 03-01-2019 at 04:50 AM.
    Signatures are good things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by STOPB4NNIN6ME View Post
    Let's not forget about buffing tyr and herc and nerfing magesyet agian. Really nerfing spear magus, but buffing tyr protection.
    spear used to have a passive of total -30prot. -50 prot is ridiculous. Finally nerfed even though I think better to nerf passive then base pen but whatever.

I have no idea what they made with MM.
    Its soft reset since s6, to bad you can't carry yourself out of trash mmr.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 03-01-2019 at 07:20 AM.
    Rocking the boat