Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: August Rant Thhread

  1. #91
    Member Follower Chiagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    USA - Midwest
    Posts
    228
    5
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 779
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    Dear jerk of an Anubis,

    I am not a miracle worker, and can only help one lane at a time. Do not yell at me for ignoring you when I am securing a kill in solo. Do not demand I help you take out a tower when our duo is getting ganked. And do not keep insulting me if you expect me to help you at all. I had over 2X as many kills as deaths, same as you, so do not tell me am I a shit player for helping the lanes that need it more when you are apparently capable of holding your own.

    Sincerely,

    Your very angry jungler.
    I have come to the conclusion that the majority of Anubis players are jerks. It's midway through a joust match, I'm 5-0, and our Anubis apparently JUST realized I had built a stacking item early on in the game (which I had already maxed out the stacks on). He starts yelling at me about how my build is shit and you never build stacking items in joust, and I''m like "I have a decent amount of kills and 0 deaths so obviously it's working for me". He claims to mute me but obviously didn't as he kept the harassment up the whole match, including swearing at me in another language in the aftergame lobby (despite the fact we won, I killed the titian without him, and I still had ZERO deaths). I obviously reported him, but I shouldn't have to keep dealing with people like this. Could you actually ban these trolls for once; you'll never have a healthy playerbase until you do.
    I'm a PC player on NA looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 114; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

  2. #92
    Member Follower Chiagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    USA - Midwest
    Posts
    228
    5
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 779
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Sorry for the double post but...I would like to be able to play a ranked match where I don't have to report somebody on my team for harassment. Even just once. Ranked smite is the most toxic hellhole I've ever seen in any online game, and the fact that 95% of the ranked players are like that doesn't leave me with much hope that my reports will actually do anything. If you need help wading through all the reports hire me and I'd do it for free; those kinds of people deserve bans for life. It's a game people, if you can't say something nice then take a break for the day and cool off.
    I'm a PC player on NA looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 114; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

  3. #93
    Member Follower Chiagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    USA - Midwest
    Posts
    228
    5
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 779
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    Sorry for the double post but...I would like to be able to play a ranked match where I don't have to report somebody on my team for harassment. Even just once. Ranked smite is the most toxic hellhole I've ever seen in any online game, and the fact that 95% of the ranked players are like that doesn't leave me with much hope that my reports will actually do anything. If you need help wading through all the reports hire me and I'd do it for free; those kinds of people deserve bans for life. It's a game people, if you can't say something nice then take a break for the day and cool off.
    Related to the above:

    Dear morons,

    Just because I am playing a healer does not mean you are invincible. My abilities go on cooldown. I run out of mana. And if you rush into a 1v3 by yourself I am not going to make it to you in time. Being unable to heal you for any reason other than out of spite is not report worthy, especially not for being reported as AFK. (Can you people even READ?) I have submitted a report ticket to Hi-rez against you for harassment and filing false reports, and I hope you both get banned. I should not have to deal with this every time I play a healer.

    Sincerely,

    Your poor mage who's trying their best.

    (P.S. Why is it that almost every time this happens the offending player is usually a Spanish speaker? Can I have some option to opt out of playing with them? It puts our team at a disadvantage anyway as I have no idea what they're yelling about over voice chat.)
    I'm a PC player on NA looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 114; I have 60 gods mastered with 20 at rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have over 1.5K hours put into the game.

  4. #94
    Member Follower MrJDC77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    112
    5
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post

    (P.S. Why is it that almost every time this happens the offending player is usually a Spanish speaker? Can I have some option to opt out of playing with them? It puts our team at a disadvantage anyway as I have no idea what they're yelling about over voice chat.)
    Unfortunately, more often then not it's because they're actually LatAM players playing on NA instead of playing on LatAM North, South, or Brazil where they should be playing.

  5. #95
    Member Follower MrJDC77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    112
    5
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 489
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Anyways, I just found another shit clan called Dark Storm. I was teamed with an Isis and Camazotz from that clan in an Arena match. Isis stood around doing basically nothing while Camazotz kept feeding his brains out so that he ended up 6/13. Unfortunately, I was the only tank on the team playing as Ymir with a hybrid bruiser/Support build and the enemy team kept focusing me while the rest of my team stood around doing nothing instead of actually helping me out so I wasn't able to do much. Frankly, a better name for their clan would be Shit Storm.

  6. #96
    Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    717
    7
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 789
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that the majority of Anubis players are jerks.
    Majority of NA Anubis players are instalockers so yeah since instalockers are 95% jerks and feeders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    and the fact that 95% of the ranked players are like that doesn't leave me with much hope that my reports will actually do anything.
    While online games have a report system, some are not acted on I believe partly due to an industry attitude where companies accept some toxic things as normal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    And if you rush into a 1v3 by yourself I am not going to make it to you in time.
    I have tried to stop saving people who go for 1v3, 1v4 and 1v5 especially the ones spamming Attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    (P.S. Why is it that almost every time this happens the offending player is usually a Spanish speaker? Can I have some option to opt out of playing with them? It puts our team at a disadvantage anyway as I have no idea what they're yelling about over voice chat.)
    I guess they come to NA due to player server populations, NA and EU probably have the biggest ones.
    Speaking of have you ever tried going EU server?

  7. #97
    Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    717
    7
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 789
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    3
    1 - Stop buffing Chiron the wrong way please.

    2 - Can we fix the Chronos' targeter so they can be seen instead of being forced to use certain skins just to hit his 1 right?

    3 - Where did all the NA tanks go? Oh yeah, they left the game.

  8. #98
    New Member Cupidhead DemigodSissyum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Library in Bandung
    Posts
    4
    1
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 311
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    The fuck

    Opened my free god bundle and it showed me Cupid ( so cheap, should not give someone that), Medusa, and Amaterasu...

    Both hunters suck, since I cant play them... and seriously, not a single guardian?

    Guess I will have to phys support Ama...
    I had lots of Smite Experience on my old account. Old account name: Sissyum

    Then, an incident happened. Lost it all, not my fault, and I'm restarting after a 2 year vacuum! Hooray?

  9. #99
    Senior Member Chosen KAKLAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,568
    10
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    1 - Stop buffing Chiron the wrong way please.

    2 - Can we fix the Chronos' targeter so they can be seen instead of being forced to use certain skins just to hit his 1 right?

    3 - Where did all the NA tanks go? Oh yeah, they left the game.
    All Chiron has is his utility and ability damage what else an the make him better? He doesn't scale hard enough


    Also fuck whoever thought of having a death passive is fun for Persephone. Bastets 9 lives passive was removed so this is barely any different. It's like the only gave it to her so they can hope she can be better and that it makes up for her flawed kit.
    Last edited by KAKLAW; 09-08-2019 at 04:17 AM.

  10. #100
    Member Follower Armaroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    229
    6
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    I like Chiagirls letter form, so I'm gonna steal it...

    Dear selfish asshats,

    When you take a break from conquest and go into arena, be aware that there is in fact other people there.
    When you sit in lobby and see two mages, a guardian and an assassin highlighted and you think to yourself "you know what would really good here... another mage", that's where you're wrong. What the team needed was a hunter, but you waited until there were only 1 second left on the clock to make a pick, so now there isn't time enough left to make the needed changes.

    The match is lopsided because the opposing team didn't have some self entitled twat like you on their team and ultimately it ended in a loss. Afterwards in the lobby, somebody calls you out on what you did, which you find irritating because it couldn't possibly be your actions that were in part responsible for the loss we just suffered. So you reply with the old "Relax, its only arena" routine.

    Now listen, whoever you idiots are and yes I know there's alot of you, I don't come bumbling into conquest and fuck up your game by acting like a complete fucktard. Realize that no matter what game mode you play, it involves other people and a team composition (dailies excluded). No, you might not be able to play the class you want if you have to be edgy and cool and lock in with 1 second left on the clock, but you should have realized that ages ago. Instead try being of use, in the end it'll help alot and people won't be so annoyed with you.

    Sincerely

    The guy who has to deal with this shit way to often.
    Any typo or misspelling in the post above was done to emphasize my point and was therefore done on purpose, as such they will not be corrected.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •