Thread: Harass and leaving is worse than it has ever been

Member Follower
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class

Harass and leaving is worse than it has ever been

Reports do nothing and your support team stopped reacting to reports with literal proof of some guy telling people to get cancer and die. Instead telling me i should use the "ingame report system".

The ingame report system does not do what it is supposed to do.

You need a minimum number of reports for 1 player. This means the only players who can consistently flag people are premades.
    Premades are conversly the MOST toxic players in the game. Always, all the time because your system refuses to touch them.

The ability of the other team reporting your own team also doesnt make any sense whatsoever in regards to harassment since they were not participating in said teams playerchat.

I have not gotten a notification of anyone getting punished for toxicity or harass even though the issue itself has gotten MUCH MUCH worse.
    I have literally sent your support team multiple pages of a single player harassing another in a single game multiple times yet NOTHING was done in every single one of these cases.

This is not acceptable. Please take action and fix your report system while youre at it.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class
    bump because its still insanely relevant

let me demonstrate chat in my last games

n
    i
    g
    e
    r

nigga n1ger nig g e r
    n1gg3r

The N 1 g e r spammers were premade and when i asked that they get reported, they all told the other team i was the one spamming it.

in my last 10 ranked games i had 3 leavers. That is ONE THIRD of games.

Nothing is happening. Your penalty system is atrocious. It is actually worse than nothing. It punishes people who do nothing and it doesnt touch offenders.

Just remove it entirely. Boom better game right there.
    Last edited by CurrentValue; 09-20-2018 at 06:48 AM.

Member Worshipper
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    being harassed cause you dont buy sov or heart is a common thing _ reports seems to be useless of course _ i receive some notification about actions taken against users but ... 1/10

about the leavers _ i mostly blame the lagg cause many of them come back as soon as they can _ am happy they stay light about it cause disconnections is real problem due to crashes of game

as you know i mostly play assault and down there i have 98/100 games with disconnected players _ sometimes it is myself _ game crashes > send report > reason > i was cool and boom > and when i come back sometimes am lvl5 when they are lvl9 and i shit bricks all game long._ how to report hirez for lag ?
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; 09-20-2018 at 07:53 AM.

Junior Member Cupidhead MCMLXVII's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran

Unbearable Harassment!!!

Hi,
    i know nothing will be done about this but still i need to vomit this. I reported this one. This game is dead for me from now on. If this one comes and, out of nothing, insults with this "Sobek, your mom is a whore". I'm really furious now. If noone does anything about this, I need a written proof that this guy is BANNED forever. Until that time bye Smite. Check ingame chat, if that is possible.
    After 5 years, literally, THIS GAME IS DEAD FOR ME!
    Normal: Assault
    Match ID: 419440850
    Harassment
    Player name: DovahkiinM8
    Last edited by MCMLXVII; 09-22-2018 at 07:48 PM.