The moment i seen that matchmaking will be updated i tought to myself oh yes they will upgrade the game to be even more fun but that was not the case..The all that i get was feeders afk's flaming denial dumb kids who :
1-don't know to play this game whatsover
2-don't know what map they turned on to play
3-what are wards
4-how to build they current God
5-have no clue how to stop feeding entire game

1 out of 10 games i play with somewhat close skill lvl to myself who plays this game from 2015 all the rest game torture to play in....Pure torture to watch brainless trolls just walk around the map doing nothing exp. feeding enemy team and then when you write in chat ward the map or V option to back off or anything they say to you that they will report you harrasing them.0 15 is allowed to play every game making every single game he plays impossible to win and everything is toxic and harrasment when you wanna explain to that same idiot who don't know anything about the game how to play the game properly...Sick and tired of this updated matchmaking because before i had alot of competative games with rarely seeing feeder or a bad player or even afk player....Now it's complete torture in every single mode to play.

Joust that i played the most has now currently the worst players so i don't play it anymore becuase i simply can't carry the game with 2 feeders constantly...either feeders or low lvl players who don't know to close the game so eventually they trow a late game....

If this continues to be i will most definitly quit the game for good because this is torture to play not enjoyment i had for 4 years almost....What a shame from patch to patch i am experiancing more and more negative people who are in denial how bad they are and they turn it around on everyone else exept themselves,premades who support one another in their trolling and feeding entire game,people who use their ultimates on thin air not on anything then report you after the game for harrasment because i can't hold my end to the trolls and enemy supporters like that...

WTF DID YOU DO TO MATCHMAKING TO PUT BRONZE 155 with a player who plays this game for years.... How the stupid matchmaking algoritm puts this kind of noobs who have no iq,no skill,no brain nothing about this game i played better when i started 2015 right away then this trolls every single game you give me....

I will quit when i think better who gives a hack about 1 player when they can have this brainwashed dumb kids buying gems and feeding every game and harras everything who wants to stand iin their way..

Bye Hi-Rez and update matchmaking more and more this is alot of fun for players who know the old days when the game had balance and now this shit that is now...