Thread: Hi-Rez is actively trying to cover up their toxic community

Junior Member Cupidhead SatanicSceptile's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered

Unhappy Hi-Rez is actively trying to cover up their toxic community

Listen, I reported some scum using racial slurs in YOUR game for YOU. Deleting my thread, sending me an infraction, and refusing to reply is the opposite of what you should be doing. In fact, that is doing greater harm to yourself than if you were to sit in my thread and troll me all day long. At least if you did that there would be a sign that there is some form of moderation on this site. I am convinced you actually don't have moderators, but bots. Bots who allow the players in the game to run rampant while ignoring 99% of the reports. I also believe that the report button in game is useless. Who goes through and checks those? Who moderates this website? Someone's not doing their job.

Also why cover up for racists? Does Hi-Rez sympathize with racists? Did you ban those 2 accounts before deleting my thread with screencaps showing proof? And don't be stupid by delete this one too, you're already on thin ice.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    If you reported it on Forums or Reddit, you were wrong. Use in game methods and/or Support form.

Achievements:
    I used the in game method to report them, however there is no in game method for sharing the screens proving what they said. Also if Hi-Rez would act upon these reports sooner I would not have to report this onto the forum. I'm using this a last ditch effort... Only Hi-Rez doesn't seem to monitor their own website, let alone Smite. So basically, the users can post what they want and players in game can do what they want and it will go by unnoticed for days as did my "troll" thread and this whole incident.

P.S. Hi-Rez, you need to sober up. Binging on drugs and alcohol like this and ignoring your player base isn't a good look.

Get well soon - All the players of your game

Member Follower
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 758
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class
    support ticket mate

Achievements:
    Where's that at