Thread: Gem of ISO minor nerf

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class

Gem of ISO minor nerf

Yet another light scared nerf.

This will have no impact on who buys it. If at all will be mostly psychological nerf.

If u were to introduce this item from the beginning wiht 200hp people would still use it the same to this day.

Have the bravery to actually nerf the metas.

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Gem of iso isn't really meta, just that a few gods who use it well are meta. Ah puch, Baron, and zhong cone to mind. They build it because they're meant to take a few hits. The hp was the right choice. The only other option I see is slightly less power, but then, it'll still be the soft cc item bruisers want.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    Gem of iso isn't really meta, just that a few gods who use it well are meta. Ah puch, Baron, and zhong cone to mind. They build it because they're meant to take a few hits. The hp was the right choice. The only other option I see is slightly less power, but then, it'll still be the soft cc item bruisers want.
    Do u ever read before posting? I dindt say hp was the wrong choice. I said the nerf is to light.

Also if it wasent that meta they woldent be nerfing it.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 849
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    i dont even see why it needed a nerf it has only really been picked up because warlocks is under performing
    so to be implying that its needed to take a bigger hit than it did is ridiculous
    bringing it down to the same health as e staff and rod claps is not the end of the world
    trying to say that slows on is to much is uninformed as it would be picked up on way more gods if was overpowered

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 720
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I think gem of iso is pretty good vs some teams on some Gods. The health on it 250 or 200 doesn't really do much for me. 25% for 2 sec is just right I think. Sure a nerf to like 23% for 1.8 sec might be better but its not far off anyway. Its power is where it should be now, before it took to much power off, I think it feels kinda right where it is now. If you pick only gem you can do good dmg and leave rest standard mage build, you have to scarifice smth, cdr, big burst, lifesteal so its all good, you are not particularly tanky with just gem. Its when you add other items you get tanky with it in a way that it matters but then you are starting to feel that you lack dmg.

The only God I feel gem of iso overperforms slightly on is Xing Tian, cause he has lots of easily applied AoE that can be applied to multiple Gods quite easily in many situations. Also since Xings main dmg these days is in the 1, just a fire breathe with the slow to the face of a squish and it opens up for a team mate to finish the job. And it can stack spear of magus as well... There might be other guardians I might not think off that can utilize it well and for them every hp matters. Like 250-200 doesn't seem that much but for me a tanky item is worth picking at around 300 or more in health, so 250 is not a huge downgrade. 150 though and I would start loosing interest, but making it mage only item with so low health I do not like idea off cause then we have utility item on the dps over the support and that is not right to me.
    Last edited by RockerBaby; 08-28-2018 at 03:24 PM.
    Rocking the boat

Achievements:
    [QUOTE=MAADUECE;926231]i dont even see why it needed a nerf it has only really been picked up because warlocks is under performing
    so to be implying that its needed to take a bigger hit than it did is ridiculous
    bringing it down to the same health as e staff and rod claps is not the end of the world
    trying to say that slows on is to much is uninformed as it would be picked up on way more gods if was overpowered[/QUOTE

Hi rez has the stats on how much is being used (u dont) and thats why its on the nerf list . Thats not in debate here. The OP says how much the nerf really impacts. 50 hp isint a real impact they are trying to force at least some people on other items.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 849
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    [QUOTE=AIGuardian;926284]
    Quote Originally Posted by MAADUECE View Post
    i dont even see why it needed a nerf it has only really been picked up because warlocks is under performing
    trying to say that slows on is to much is uninformed as it would be picked up on way more gods if was overpowered[/QUOTE

Hi rez has the stats on how much is being used (u dont) and thats why its on the nerf list . Thats not in debate here. The OP says how much the nerf really impacts. 50 hp isint a real impact they are trying to force at least some people on other items.
    your the op so what you say doesnt mean sheit . the real reason is some noob decided that gem should have 10 % ccr now it has looked better than sash so of course its gunna get picked up.
    instead of removing the ccr off this item hirez does the same farktard adjustment they always do and nerf the bit that doesnt need nerfing