Thread: Forced/Must have gear

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 744
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Forced/Must have gear

In order to promote originality...

1. With the amount of healing or self healing gods I feel im almost foreced to have some sort of anti heal gear every game.

2. If im a mage i must have cooldowns or be called a newb.

3. Boots

4. Lifesteal? not sure about 4.

Solution ( please give urs)

1. Lower even further the amount of healing and self healing AND DONT BRING ANY MORE NEW GODS THAT CAN HEAL, get more new gods that can anti heal or self heal plz.

2. Make CDs gear less appealing(cost and power nerfs) or lower CD the cap to 30%.

3. Lower stats or Increase cost even more ( I know they tried before still not enough )

Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    You just really love to complain, dontcha? Anywho, while sustain is meta right now, anti heal will be a must have. There isn't really a meta were there isnt some sort of counter to it that becomes popular. Antiheal is just flavor of the month. As for high CD builds, I don't really see them that much, except for gods who utilize it well. That has more to do with those gods than it does with the items. Gods like Janus, Baron, and Agni have pretty high demand for CD builds, so they're going to use it, regardless of meta.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 744
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    You just really love to complain, dontcha? Anywho, while sustain is meta right now, anti heal will be a must have. There isn't really a meta were there isnt some sort of counter to it that becomes popular. Antiheal is just flavor of the month. As for high CD builds, I don't really see them that much, except for gods who utilize it well. That has more to do with those gods than it does with the items. Gods like Janus, Baron, and Agni have pretty high demand for CD builds, so they're going to use it, regardless of meta.
    I work for hi rez for free. Your welcome hi rez

What about #3?