Thread: How is this even possible?? [Ranked]

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

How is this even possible?? [Ranked]

Hi. Recently I played an ranked joust game and two people from my team rage quit from the game in 3 minute. Of course I lost game but the thing is that I lost -10 TP. Such thing should never happen, I mean that if you are alone in match and lose, there should be something like loss protection that prevent you from losing TP because of people that choose to quit. Ohh and here comes something funny - "New, better mm"
    https://imgur.com/a/kYRvoPT
    Last edited by Inecari; 08-26-2018 at 01:51 PM.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Inecari View Post
    Hi. Recently I played an ranked joust game and two people from my team rage quit from the game in 3 minute. Of course I lost game but the thing is that I lost -10 TP. Such thing should never happen, I mean that if you are alone in match and lose, there should be something like loss protection that prevent you from losing TP because of people that choose to quit. Ohh and here comes something funny - "New, better mm"
    https://imgur.com/a/kYRvoPT
    I totally agree. Unfortunately, due to other player's stupidity and actions, you are then left with that loss that affects your statistics. It is what it is I suppose, but it sucks.

This was part of the main reason I don't play ranked joust anymore. It's annoying, stressful, and you get easily burned out. To top it off you can't group in Ranked Conquest now so I rather play casually now and not stress my game play.