Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Toxic Community is KILLING this Game

Member Follower
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,087
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    community died bc you couldnt be toxic enough. Hirez catered to the whining lil turds and now look at your community. 30-40 min ranked ques, old que system, same people in every game after game, and huge gaps in elo balancing. all bc the minority had to cry about toxicity instead of muting, yet they wont admit they didnt mute only so they could be toxic themselves, congrats you played yourselves
    No you shouldn't take games seriously, however if you aren't taking you team seriously then why are you playing multiplayer?
    IGN Redscyte if you need me for ingame assistance.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redscyte View Post
    community died bc you couldnt be toxic enough. Hirez catered to the whining lil turds and now look at your community. 30-40 min ranked ques, old que system, same people in every game after game, and huge gaps in elo balancing. all bc the minority had to cry about toxicity instead of muting, yet they wont admit they didnt mute only so they could be toxic themselves, congrats you played yourselves
    It's because people like to self-victimize. We are in the age where people's feelings get hurt, and they want justice for it, when all they can do is move on by using that mute button. People who self-victimize feel they are being righteous and holier than thou, and something needs to be done about it because their "feelings" were hurt. A game is a game, and when feelings get involved, players start to react when their ego is hurt.

Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead XboxChito's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 666
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Its normal, it just is, with the amount of morons and stupid players that are in this game and the matchmaking that puts trash players and decent players together, toxicity is just normal,from my experience 4 out of 5 games i will always have this one moron that either feeds, overextends,has 0 game sense,dcs, or plain trolls and then 1 game with a decent team, when the game is like this ofc its gonna be toxicity, if someone plays like shit and you call em out for that, its not being toxic, its just telling facts,if the duo has died 4 times in 4 mins ofc im gonna shittalk em, its just normal, if they dont know what they are doing and dont listen when u tell em to play fucking back, but instead cry of harrashment, thats just being a pussy, and when almost every match has this one retard on the team, you can help it but be toxic.

ive got a very simple saying :" If you dont want me to be toxic, then stop giving me reasons to"

also players that report for harrashment need to simply grow a pair or go play minecraft wich suits their age more.

New Member Cupidhead LawEnforcer98's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I know what you went through as it happened to me three times earlier in the year. Don't take it personally, as they are the ones who are only hurting themselves at the end of the day. I understand your pain as I too was told to kill myself and that i was autistic, considering that i was very sensitive ever since i was 2. In hindsight, I do wish that i could have done things differently than giving in to war of words.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 123
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    When you experience negative people in game chat? Ask your self this? THEN USE THE MUTE BUTTON AND MOVE ON. Stop dwelling on it and don't take everything personally!

Last edited by Diamondrainn; 05-13-2019 at 07:12 PM.
    Diva Aphro, "Gurl bye!"
    That means Bye Biach!