Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Match failed to load? Kicked back to main menu? Here's what you do:

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by NachtTod View Post
    I can confirm Dark Whisperer Ah Muzen Cab is causing my trouble. Two times in a row someone chooses the skin I got kicked from loading screen and not able to re-join no matter what I do. Reproducible bug and only happens with this skin.

Now I get 30 min deserter HAHAHAHAHA. No wonder why their trash game is dying.
    Hmm. I've been kicked out multiple times in a row (seems to occur randomly), whether or not there was an AMC present.

Still, I'll test it out soon. Shouldn't be hard to run an Arena as Cthulhu Cab.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blancmark View Post
    Hmm. I've been kicked out multiple times in a row (seems to occur randomly), whether or not there was an AMC present.

Still, I'll test it out soon. Shouldn't be hard to run an Arena as Cthulhu Cab.
    I just ran an Arena as Cthulhu Cab. As expected, it didn't load in, so I followed the steps I listed in the first post. Closed Smite, restarted Smite, relogged in, joined match with no problem. No other disconnections, as far as I'm aware. Match ran smoothly with no lag. Sure, an extremely bad team and a loss, but that's an entirely different discussion that I'm not going into here.

I'm not saying the skin causes no issues. There's a possibility it is bugged. But for me, personally, the skin doesn't seem to be the cause.

Achievements:
    Saw someone mention disabling Steam overlay for Smite might work. Library->Smite->Properties.
    I'll run a test on this soon.

Achievements:
    Saw someone mention disabling Steam overlay for Smite might work. Library->Smite->Properties.
    I'll run a test on this soon.
    Just tried. It did the same loading screen thing. Exit, restart launcher. Log back in. Loaded into match. Two of my team also experienced disconnects. Both returned briefly before they were disconnected again. Match a hopeless cause from the start.

Disabling Steam overlay did not work.

Achievements:
    Aside from Smite and devs Twitter, I've sent a link to this topic to HiRez customer support. My case about these issues dates back to August 11th 2018, and cases auto-close after 7 days. I was told to submit a new support ticket, so I did.

I urge everyone who experiences these issues to contact Smite about this. Twitter, Reddit, HiRez customer service, whatever's needed. That doesn't mean spam them silly. Just bring it up every now and then.
    Last edited by Blancmark; 09-04-2018 at 12:48 AM.

Achievements:
    Got a reply from HiRez customer support. They want me to send my DxDiag, msinfo32, and HiRez logs to them. I've nothing to lose, so I did, along with a list of all solutions I've tried without success, since I do not think they even read this forum post, even though I linked them.

Will update later with the reply from them.

Achievements:
    Got a reply from HiRez customer support. They want me to send my DxDiag, msinfo32, and HiRez logs to them. I've nothing to lose, so I did, along with a list of all solutions I've tried without success, since I do not think they even read this forum post, even though I linked them.

Will update later with the reply from them.
    Response from HiRez customer support:

"Hello,
    Please attempt to start your computer in clean boot to see if any conflicting programs are causing this issue. To do so, please use the link provided below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows"

Do they think us gamers are dumb? Apparently so. -sighs deeply- Well, I did all I could. These issues will likely be perpetually ignored until it *somehow* gets fixed.

I'm so very tired of all this crap.

Achievements:
    Bumping, since players are still experiecing this widespread issue, and can't seem to find this post.
    Would almost ask mods to pin this topic until issues are fixed, but eh..

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 375
    dont working for me.other players report me for this.realy you cant fix this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fix your servers...sory my bad english

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Buen dia con el respeto que se merecen, compre el paquete de dioses, antes de comprarlos decia que me darian 41mil de rembolso de favor, solo recibi 22mil, espero una pronta solucion Gracias

Att: Norakawai