Thread: Suggestion for Awillix

New Member Cupidhead RemmemberMe's Avatar

Suggestion for Awillix

Hi!
    This post is about my favorite god Awillix. I'd like to suggest a change to her first ability.

Instead of it consuming mana to call the panther, i feel it should become a passive ability when Awillix is 1 second out of combat. Not only that i think instead of riding the panther, she herself should become the panther, changing back to her female form when put to combat. The mana cost for the jump should be at 60 through all the levels and it's cooldown being reduced to match other assassins' jumps. So this is it!

What do u guys think? Wouldn't Awillix become more viable in pro games?

(Will this post be taken into consideration, if it reaches a certain view/like threshold, don't know how it works..?)

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,762
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Have you ever been so pathetic you make 50 accounts to support your own shitty idea for the game after doing the same in another thread after it got deleted
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NeutralEffect's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 100 Experience Points
    That sounded a lil bit harsh.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 1,762
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by NeutralEffect View Post
    That sounded a lil bit harsh.
    Yeah, and it's a little bit moronic to make a thread and fill it with replies from alt accounts. Sue me.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Have you ever been so pathetic you make 50 accounts to support your own shitty idea for the game after doing the same in another thread after it got deleted
    I wanted people to see it, so i guess i'm pathetic in your eyes, totally understandable! Ty for the input on the god suggestion tho, u nailed it.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Firstly, the mana cost for mounting Suku is necessary because you're getting the benefit of a large speed increase. Having it as a passive would be broken as it'd mean she could just mount up constantly without a care in the world for mana consumption.

Second, Awilix has no ability to transform in lore. She is however oft depicted with animals, a Jaguar representing the Night and an Eagle representing the Moon (As she is Goddess of the Moon and Queen of the Night)

Third, its cooldown is fine. Yes, most other Assassins have 12s CD jumps, but Serqet has 18s, Hun Batz has 15s (Scaling to 11s at rank 5) and Fenrir has 15s. In addition, you can cancel the skill to jump off Suku and not put the skill on cooldown which can be justification for not having as short a CD as some other assassins whom don't get free movement speed from their jumps.

Fourth, her first skill is not the reason for her lack of presence in pro games. In fact, her first skill is actually a massive boon for pro play especially with the larger map in S5. What's holding her back in pro play is she's still feeling the nerf to Feather Step's damage in her early clear as well as the fact that come late game it's much less reliable for her to be impactful because her own knock up to set up for her ult requires you to hit a target's back, which is less likely during phoenix sieges and objective fights where it's 5 players looking at 5 players.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Hel, Janus, Jing Wei, Nike, Nox, Serqet, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

I understand the points that you make and i guess i lack the knowledge of the pro scene players. Maybe it's just me feeling that calling suku in order to jump during a teamfight, in a situation for example that someone is running away, makes it easy to get juked since they know the jump is coming. In my head it would feel much more smoother to be able to leap like all other sins.

This is my main issue to be honest, but thanks for your input, gl hf!

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 528
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    Firstly, the mana cost for mounting Suku is necessary because you're getting the benefit of a large speed increase. Having it as a passive would be broken as it'd mean she could just mount up constantly without a care in the world for mana consumption.

Second, Awilix has no ability to transform in lore. She is however oft depicted with animals, a Jaguar representing the Night and an Eagle representing the Moon (As she is Goddess of the Moon and Queen of the Night)

Third, its cooldown is fine. Yes, most other Assassins have 12s CD jumps, but Serqet has 18s, Hun Batz has 15s (Scaling to 11s at rank 5) and Fenrir has 15s. In addition, you can cancel the skill to jump off Suku and not put the skill on cooldown which can be justification for not having as short a CD as some other assassins whom don't get free movement speed from their jumps.

Fourth, her first skill is not the reason for her lack of presence in pro games. In fact, her first skill is actually a massive boon for pro play especially with the larger map in S5. What's holding her back in pro play is she's still feeling the nerf to Feather Step's damage in her early clear as well as the fact that come late game it's much less reliable for her to be impactful because her own knock up to set up for her ult requires you to hit a target's back, which is less likely during phoenix sieges and objective fights where it's 5 players looking at 5 players.
    Also way too single target and her risk/reward is skewed in a bad way.