Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: August Rant Thread

New Member Cupidhead ReachPlaysSmite's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Quote Originally Posted by Schimeon View Post
    Another 5 losses due to the incompetance of smite community and matchmaking, oh joyful.
    "17 total and not a thing I couldve done better"

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 401
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    Just had a match with the world's most toxic Bellona. Immediate VGS spam the first time I died. Yelling at me for not ulting every 5 seconds even when the enemy is all at full health. Tells me I have down syndrome, and other such remarks. I reported them in game and even sent an abuse report ticket to hi-rez (the latter of which I've only done one other time) because I want to make absolutely sure they get dealt with. People like this ruin more than just each individual match they're in; they ruin a person's whole day and potentially cause people to leave the game, which is bad for both hi-rez (loss of sales) and players (bad matchmaking due to lack of players). I've been playing this game for a few years, and people who act like that should be IP banned before they ever make it this far in the game. I don't care much they spend on the game, the cumulative losses from all the players people like this drive away far outweighs whatever any of them can spend.
    Their response to my abuse report? "We're sorry, use the in-game report feature next time." I did that already, but as I still have yet to receive any "an action has been taken against a player you reported" notifications I figured I'd do this as well to make sure something was actually done about it. Nothing has been despite a few days having passed, which just gives the impression that they condone this kind of behavior despite their apologies and ToS. It's not hard to punish the toxic players, and your game would be a lot better off for it in the long run.

Also mad about how my conquest matches have gone today. Teammates never connecting. People instalocking roles despite someone else calling them first. Getting yelled at for having a 3/7 KD by a player who was 1/4 theirself. (It took 2 ults to kill me each time; maybe I could have done better if our jungler was able to help me instead of babysitting you.) Getting pinged and vgs spammed for "enemy missing" when you could clearly see I died, meaning I no longer have vision in my lane until I respawn. I can't call what I can't see; maybe if you'd bothered to ward you would have seen them coming. Just so much toxicity for no reason; it's not like casuals affect your rank or anything. And it sucks because for the most part I do fine in casuals, but then get completely slaughtered in ranked. Telling me to go play casual more won't help as I do fine there so I don't really learn much more, but ranked groups me too high so I end up massacred. Just drop me a division or two so I can play with people my actual skill level.
    Last edited by Chiagirl; 08-23-2018 at 12:57 AM.
    I'm a NA PC player looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 118; I have 20 gods rank V or higher and 6 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, Sol, Nemesis, Nu Wa, & Izanami). CST timezone; message me if interested. I have 1.5K+ hours put into the game; IGN is MysticMidnight.

The Mad Hatter Prestigious Relanah's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 938
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    TFW you load up Smite and then look to join a game and see all the queues are 2+ minutes...

So you then close down the game, load up Dota 2, queue for a match and get into a game all in the span of less than 2 minutes...
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,491
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by ReachPlaysSmite View Post
    I've lost 17 times but it's all everyone else's fault, I'm perfect.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    lost another 6 matches in a row due to dc's, noobs, and overall not good teammates, this game needs serious fix.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ReachPlaysSmite View Post
    you suck at throwing shade

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    you suck at throwing shade
    >gets legitimately good shade thrown on him
    >tries to throw shade by saying the shade thrown was no good

:thonk:
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    >gets legitimately good shade thrown on him
    >tries to throw shade by saying the shade thrown was no good

:thonk:
    i didn't try to throw shade i was pointing out a fact, and can you stop trying to white knight or lick his asshole? i'm sure he can respond without having his magical flying ape slaves answering for him.
    Last edited by Schimeon; 08-26-2018 at 02:59 PM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    i didn't try to throw shade i was pointing out a fact
    It was wrong tho

Also throwing shade means publicly criticizing someone, which is what you attempted to do.

and can you stop trying to white knight or lick his asshole?
    The point was not to defend Magic. He doesn't need defending. The point was to point out that you're failing to accept criticism by saying "you suck" instead of maybe taking something someone else says to heart. You know, like an adult.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    It was wrong tho

Also throwing shade means publicly criticizing someone, which is what you attempted to do.

The point was not to defend Magic. He doesn't need defending. The point was to point out that you're failing to accept criticism by saying "you suck" instead of maybe taking something someone else says to heart. You know, like an adult.

First of all, you dont know what throwing shade means, trust me, I do that for a living.
    Second of all, If someone is going to criticize me, you better have proof, receipts, and some good EVIDENCE of me sucking in a game when I basically tell you all that it's the teammates fault, I mean, ask yourself, is it your fault that a teammate is DCing? is it your fault that a teammate is going in 1 vs 5 and then blames YOU on everything? Please, ask yourself that and then come back to me when you have a better argument.