Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: August Rant Thread

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 927
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Schimeon View Post
    If someone is going to criticize me, you better have proof, receipts, and some good EVIDENCE of me sucking in a game
    so 12 losses in a row today, wow smite must have "bring a noob" day lol
    Another 5 losses due to the incompetance of smite community and matchmaking, oh joyful.
    Either Matchmaking is singling you out and being extra shitty to specifically you and no-one else.

OR...

The issue lies within the underlying factor that is consistent with EVERY SINGLE GAME you played... The presence of you.
    Preferred Gods:
    Aphrodite, Awilix, BAEllona, Da Ji, Discordia, Fenrir, Janus, Jing Bae, Nike, Nox, Skadi, Sol and The Morrigan.

We need more kawaii skins!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,480
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    First of all, you dont know what throwing shade means, trust me, I do that for a living.
    Second of all, If someone is going to criticize me, you better have proof, receipts, and some good EVIDENCE of me sucking in a game when I basically tell you all that it's the teammates fault, I mean, ask yourself, is it your fault that a teammate is DCing? is it your fault that a teammate is going in 1 vs 5 and then blames YOU on everything? Please, ask yourself that and then come back to me when you have a better argument.
    Man, the aftermath of this post really speaks for itself.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,673
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Its ok he lost 23 games, clearly was his teams doing every time.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    Ranked conquest, I'm last pick and go Nox support. Immediately have our Apollo screaming to report me and surrender at 10 because "Nox is not support". Lock enemy duo repeatedly with her 2-1 combo and leave them with a sliver of health...but Apollo can never actually hit them to finish them off so they get away. I start killing them myself so they actually die, and he rages by going AFK in fountain. Tells everyone to report me and they agree. (But you won't report the guy sitting in fountain doing nothing? lol.) Tries to surrender, it gets denied. Eventually our Poseidon threatens to report him too if he doesn't help, so he actually does stuff. Ocne the group fighting starts I work my butt off to show them that I'm actually a good support (lock several enemies, silence enemies mid ability, save several teammates with med and shell) but while Apollo did get told to shut up for spamming "report nox" every 5 seconds, only one person actually came around and commended me after the match. We won and I ended 4/6/23 which I don't think is bad at all (most assists, least deaths, top player healing, and most wards) but nobody apologized for how I got treated and like I said earlier I only got one commendation for teamwork. Though I didn't get any report warning notification, so hopefully that means our Apollo was the only one that actually stuck with reporting me. It's why I wish gods were labeled by role (support, jungle, solo) instead of class (guardian, assassin, warrior) as plenty of gods work best in roles different than what their class would traditionally dictate, and I'm tired of being reported for playing non guardian supports when we had a guardian in solo (Athena) and a warrior in the jungle (Achilles) .
    Last edited by Chiagirl; 08-31-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    I'm a NA mid main on PC looking for a team for conquest or ranked joust. My player level is 108; I have 58 gods mastered with 17 at rank V or higher and 3 diamonds (Anubis, Scylla, and Sol). I play mostly nights and weekends CST time; message me if interested. No trash talkers please.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 3,080
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiagirl View Post
    Ranked conquest, I'm last pick and go Nox support. Immediately have our Apollo screaming to report me and surrender at 10 because "Nox is not support".
    I know how you feel this happens every time i play my qualifiers and pick Nox support and my team starts scream that Nox cant support cuz she is a Mage and yada yada its a common thing becuz people in low tier are simply stupid
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Cupidhead NpSkully's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Ok I havent complained on this board in months, but can somebody PLEASE unfuck Camazotz? Like holy shit he is barely even playable. I'm not a shitty player either. I consider myself pretty good all things considered. But holy fuck is camazotz bad. He's got a shitty buff that most assassins would get for free without having to do acrobatic maneuvers, his only crowd control ability is so minor it's practically unnoticeable, his jump is straight up garbage, and his ult is maybe the only redeeming feature of this guy, but it's not even reliable for an escape because of the absolutely stupid delay that occurs before it goes off. Holy fucking crap somebody please un-nerf this guy. He was fine until the goddamn devs smashed the shit out of what he was good at, which was throwing high damage ranged attacks while being able to chase. Like what in the goddamn fuck. No wonder I haven't seen anybody use the guy in months.
    *I am now realizing that vampire bats doesn't even slow anymore. Wow no wonder he's so trash.
    **Also he's literally just a worse Thanatos at this point. Shittier buff. Shittier self heal. Shittier projectiles. Shittier CC. Shittier airborne ult.
    Last edited by NpSkully; 09-02-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 3,080
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Putting up new one
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*