Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bumbas mask experimentation

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Tried it on Hun Batz, who by the way I have never played before, because I simply felt I wouldn’t be able to do well. Wow, using Bumbas, and following it up with hide of urchin to compensate, just amazing. Last time I checked I was 80 odd kills to 30 odd deaths after a series of matches, very happy considering as I said I have never played him before.

Make him fast and make that awesome ult come out often!

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 616
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chang Ughhhh View Post
    Tried it on Hun Batz, who by the way I have never played before, because I simply felt I wouldn’t be able to do well. Wow, using Bumbas, and following it up with hide of urchin to compensate, just amazing. Last time I checked I was 80 odd kills to 30 odd deaths after a series of matches, very happy considering as I said I have never played him before.

Make him fast and make that awesome ult come out often!
    Love this, going to try shortly. Did you pick it up immediately or wait for him to get some crit?

Speaking of masks, similar OP-ness on some warriors (Vamana especially) using Rangda's. Leverage that basic attack action. Erlang too. Being warriors and highly mobile with their 1 and 3 respectively, Vam and Erlang did a metric ton of damage and were very hard to bring down with high crit, before they took out their squishy targets! Worked best on Vam since he uses both Basics and Ability damage with his ult. Erlang's Pin took advantage of both passives from Rangda's (unsure of the mechanics of his mink form - pretty sure that is just an atk spd stim and otherwise acts as a basic and might trigger Rangda's ability damage bonus).
    Last edited by MemphisMiles; 08-27-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    M3mphisMiles

We named the dog P0eP0e ...

Top Gods: Ares, Nemesis, Kuzenpwn
    ~~~

Achievements:
    I believe Hun Batz moves that utilised crit was removed recently. The thing is I never played as him when that was a thing.

So I go Bumbas, hide of urchin, ancile if 2 or more powerful mages in opposition which is generally the case, soul eater, shifters (switch the order of these last 2 if there is a good Loki or Susan or Bastet or da Ji or Arachne etc) and wrap it up with masamune.

Tonnes of MS, full CDR, power and defence, don’t die a lot but rack up nice kills even in a crowd. Have fun!

Oh by the way I use the starter item that makes the gold come faster if that helps, sell it at the end towards masamune.

Will look into Ragnas cheers.
    Last edited by Chang Ughhhh; 08-27-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    I only build Bumbas mask once. It was on Chronos. Basically, my gameplan was to be the fastest god alive. The build was tailored towards giving me ridiculous speedboosts on demand. The finished build ended up being Traveler Shoes, Bumbhas Mask, Shield of Regrowth, Winged Blade, two more Items giving 10% MS.

Shield of Regrowth procs when Chronos uses the 1 section of his 2, the selfheal triggers it. The result was me speeding around with speed around the 700-800 mark constantly. It was quite satisfying, really.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Achievements:
    Of all the gods I use Amaterasu might be the only one I’m on the fence with whacking Bumbas on, the rest I do now haha.

Using on Chronos sounds a great idea tbh.

Senior Member Honoured Diamondrainn's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 552
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Bumba's aka Cursed Masks. They are fun to experiment with, but I'm not feeling the negative stats that it gives off.