Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SMITE Odyssey 2019 Tier 5 Skin Voting

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MakoUmbra View Post
    Ganesha should win, Ares has more than enough skins... anyone that says he needs more should go back to the ult-bot tantrum corner...
    If only Ganesha could get some skins that weren't Limited.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods
    Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Discordia - Artio - Ymir - Cernunnos - Ganesha - Sun Wukong
    Hachiman

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Since I am getting my T5 Bellona honestly don't care which one wins. I play both guardians, I like both concepts, and both already have some skins I really like. I voted for Ares just because a friend wants him to win. This year feels so much better then last year.

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Relanah View Post
    I'm just going to assume they've already made the skin they want and that's what they're going to say wins the vote irregardless (I mean, how tf did Ganesha even win the vote in the first place? Over other severely more popular Guardians?)

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they even just pulled out a skin for a different, even more unpopular god like Kuzenbo or Xing Tian...
    Exactly. The community voting has always been rigged. People can vote as many times as they want. We don't get to see the raw voting data. And even if they did show us some data, they could always fake it. For example, for the Chronos community skin for the god selection Chronos had the highest voting %. It was almost double the % that Anubis (?) had. Ponpon listed the % for the first 5 gods I think. They could've totally just made it up. IMO, they already picked the god and a skin for it and are already done with it. Idk if someone submitted the skin designs on Reddit, but they could've made the accounts and submitted the artwork or had someone else do it. All of the community voting events are rigged and no one can prove otherwise, because all we have is Hirez's word.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stand behind the team that buffs and nerfs gods... with my bat." -
    Ichimarou

"When we open our minds too wide, we risk closing them."

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 1,373
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Najh98 View Post
    Exactly. The community voting has always been rigged. People can vote as many times as they want. We don't get to see the raw voting data. And even if they did show us some data, they could always fake it. For example, for the Chronos community skin for the god selection Chronos had the highest voting %. It was almost double the % that Anubis (?) had. Ponpon listed the % for the first 5 gods I think. They could've totally just made it up. IMO, they already picked the god and a skin for it and are already done with it. Idk if someone submitted the skin designs on Reddit, but they could've made the accounts and submitted the artwork or had someone else do it. All of the community voting events are rigged and no one can prove otherwise, because all we have is Hirez's word.
    Yeah, that much was clear for that contest back then. There was manipulation, probably through voting though. Every vote gap (between two entries) was less than 1%, but it suddenly jumps to over 6% between first (Chronos) and second (Hades) place.

Like really?

1. Chronos 11.40%
    2. Hades 4.94%
    3. Arachne 4.76%
    4. Cupid 4.40%
    5. Skadi 3.52%
    6. Fenrir 3.24%
    7. Nox 2.89%
    8. Hel 2.78%
    9. Amaterasu 2.58%
    10. Bellona 2.22%
    (Data as given by HiRezPonPon)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 922
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalIV View Post
    If only Ganesha could get some skins that weren't Limited.

I mean, that could apply to every god ever, lmao.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 922
    Achievements:
    Veteran 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Najh98 View Post
    I actually believe these words, cause Hirez is a fake azz bish