Thread: Let us leave the commend screen early

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Let us leave the commend screen early

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but is there anyway to avoid that 30 second screen after a match where you're forced to commend teammates to move on to the next queue? This isn't going to be encouraging people to commend, it's gonna be forcing them to quickly shoot out a commend so they can leave.
    Just give us a button to avoid skipping commends. They have it available in league, and if everyone commends in league, everyone gets a small bonus to their "honor level" (reward system that increases with how many commends you got during the season).

Please. Sitting for 30 seconds in a match where you feel like maybe 1 person deserved a comm isn't helping people feel like commendation system is a good idea. It's just going to lead to random people getting random commendations so that others can leave and requeue faster.

And if there is a fix (i see a button on middle but there's no text and you can't click it), someone please lmk.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class Veteran
    You can leave it early by clicking escape on PC (maybe if you're not on PC there is no button to bypass it quickly though).

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    I am curious if you give people Commendations then hit ESC, do the Commendations get accepted or not?

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
    I am curious if you give people Commendations then hit ESC, do the Commendations get accepted or not?
    That's what I'm talking about. I know about the escape, but I'm worried that hitting that removes commendations given, especially because there appears to be a button in the middle that you're supposed to click to actually move you onto the post game lobby.
    And tbh I didn't know about the Esc key working until someone else told me. It's not used for anything else in the game but to bring up menus, so I imagine it's going to be hard for people to figure out on their own.