Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unrework Freya

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerireth View Post
    Um, 99% sure you didn't, unless you didn't mean what you said.
    Unless I'm hallucinating, you're whining about having to manage mana and then not wanting to basic attack (which restores mana).
    Call it what you want with your negative words. Fact remains she was going oom way to fast as i predicted and you said no. They then did a patch to give her more mana so I was right you was wrong. NEXT!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,438
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by AIGuardian View Post
    Call it what you want with your negative words. Fact remains she was going oom way to fast as i predicted and you said no. They then did a patch to give her more mana so I was right you was wrong. NEXT!
    Can you at least TRY to hide that you're trolling?
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured Saerireth's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 714
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Can you at least TRY to hide that you're trolling?
    I think he's actually being legit.

I mean, I could've used "bitching", but I think that would've come off a little too strong.

I love people that scream "NEXT!" as if they won the argument. I'm still not wrong, just as I have been the entire time you've been complaining about her.
    They're shifting her playstyle. Originally they wanted her stim to be costly so people couldn't just run around with it on all the time. Then they decided they want to fit her more mage adc than they had anticipated.

If she was going "oom too fast", they wouldn't have nerfed the damage like they did.

Need I explain this anymore simply to you? Or do I need a chalkboard?
    And if you think that/this was "negative", you haven't reached halfway up the mountain, boy-o.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Achievements:
    I think he's actually being legit.

I mean, I could've used "bitching", but I think that would've come off a little too strong.

I love people that scream "NEXT!" as if they won the argument. I'm still not wrong, just as I have been the entire time you've been complaining about her.
    They're shifting her playstyle. Originally they wanted her stim to be costly so people couldn't just run around with it on all the time. Then they decided they want to fit her more mage adc than they had anticipated.

If she was going "oom too fast", they wouldn't have nerfed the damage like they did.

Need I explain this anymore simply to you? Or do I need a chalkboard?
    And if you think that/this was "negative", you haven't reached halfway up the mountain, boy-o.
    Wow you are so lost. I said she was going oom WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THE FUTURE CHANGE. Then she actually did go oom when live AFTER the rework ( I said she would be oom fast u said no) THEN they gave her more mana on ANOTHER patch AFTER THE REWORk, as predicted. I cant waist any more time explaining this to a troll im out. Keep waisting your time. Just going to skip u since you lie or make no effort to understand.

Oh and stop telling ur buddy SirKeksalot to come help you out. Pretty obvious his one sided always on the same post u go only.
    Last edited by AIGuardian; 08-19-2018 at 01:13 AM.

Achievements:
    Oh and stop telling ur buddy SirKeksalot to come help you out. Pretty obvious his one sided always on the same post u go only.
    Haha.
    I don't.
    See, that's the beauty of forums: everyone can access posts, everyone can post, and everyone can take sides. If all of these people are agreeing with a certain someone you disagree with, the problem might be with you.

Just going to skip u since you lie or make no effort to understand.
    Dude, you just described your own posts/threads perfectly. Nothing more needs to be said once you understand that. And I'm the troll?
    Srry, Keks, but could u remind him who u believe to be trolling here. He seems to be confused.
    Last edited by Saerireth; 08-19-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead FRONTdeQUICHE's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Achievements:
    hahaha hihihi hohoho huhuhuhu !!!
    new change = toggle skill#2 ranged/melee
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    initially the idea is not that bad but ... in fact *herm* i explain :

the cooldown was a good way to manage mana ,) now WE have to manage it by ourselves . where is the problem then ?
    the problem is :
    _if we build freya as a hunter (sol_like) she has mass ias (increased attack speed) but low or zero mps and ... [VVM] !! "out of mana" very fast
    _now it forces us to add some mps item (chrono's pendant per default) which is ... not exactly the style we want [as hunter build]

i tryed once (ages ago) freya mage but ... she doesnt run fast enuf and she becomes a low isis bis and dead , which is not very original and less damaging after all (dps= damages per seconds , is what we want ,)) if only cdr could reach 75% that could be interesting then for mass ult but everybody knows this can be , just because of ... xbal ... nuwa... if you see waha mean ,)

"hell pavement is made of good intentions"

Everything was wrong with her. She was broken.
    sorry , freya is one of those 20/1 god in assault _ of course if you make a correct build .. in assault
    _telkhines ring
    _polinomicon
    _boots of the magi
    _hastened ring
    _demonic grip
    _shaman ring

4v1 ? no problem come on ! ! ! ! who's broken now ??

ps : i won some new skins for freya and i only can play the default skin , just because i dont see the ranged blades correctly
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; Yesterday at 08:51 AM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,438
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONTdeQUICHE View Post
    sorry , freya is one of those 20/1 god in assault _ of course if you make a correct build .. in assault
    _telkhines ring
    _polinomicon
    _boots of the magi
    _hastened ring
    _demonic grip
    _shaman ring

4v1 ? no problem come on ! ! ! ! who's broken now ??
    I genuinely have no idea what you're getting at.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    I genuinely have no idea what you're getting at.
    He's using assault as his focal point for why certain gods need to be nerfed.

You know, the same mode where people that usually suck eg Ah Puch can actually be useful.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead FRONTdeQUICHE's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Achievements:
    He's using assault as his focal point for why certain gods need to be nerfed.

You know, the same mode where people that usually suck eg Ah Puch can actually be useful.
    nono i am using [quote] to say she is not broken at all and never was , nerfing is not my/a problem for me and ... they havent nerfed her they just changed skill#2 for toggle

and as i said ... [repeat mode] ...and the problem then is just the players , smite is a slow motion game for slow motion low minds and this kind of change forces to manage the mana instead of just ... playing _ you can imagine the pain in the brain it can occur to a slug when you do so

this patch is just torture !! they dont want to think !! or at least not that fast !! it hurts ! !
    Last edited by FRONTdeQUICHE; Today at 12:17 AM. Reason: i give you gold , you reply it is too heavy , i remind you it is worth a lot of money you get upset cause you're not a ...