Thread: No partying in ranked?!?!

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Thumbs up No partying in ranked?!?!

Well, with the new patch 5.13 upcoming its a goodbye to all the funny discussions with my friends about counterpicks, bans and funny teamcombos. In the new "Solo only rank conquest", we will not be able to party up with our best friends and side by side fight for our ranks, get more favor, tp, fp and worshipers. I really think that Hirez have forgot, that one of the biggest reasons why people play pcgames is to be a kind of social with your friends and get some funny experiences together. Now, if we want to play smite together its in joust ranked.... or in blindpick casuals where winning seems to be all random. Im so dissappointed and i really hope that this will be changed soon, so I can play with my friends again. I love this game, but i love playing with friends even more, and i refuse to play casual conquest, so until then...goodbye SMITE

New Member Cupidhead BlackkeeperRX's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    +1

yes i agree with you, its a shame that i cant play with my mates anymore in ranked conquest. That was the only mode we enjoyed playing together and now we have to play this game solo which we started playing together 3 years ago.
    It's really sad.
    What's also annoying is the long waiting time for earch queue. If someone leaves the lobby, you have to wait another 10 minutes.
    So very often you are waiting 20-30 minutes until your game begins. I enjoyed smite because i could usually find a fast game with my friends.

This is not longer possible anymore. Seems like i have to quit this game and strive for other mobas, where i can enjoy playing with my mates.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 586
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    While true, it is also true in many online games groups playing against solos, the groups have too much of an advantage.

Really, Hi-Rez should make a new Ranked button for Ranked Group Conquest then groups can play groups.

I know it is not the same but you could always do Ranked Joust, Ajax said in the 5.13 show Ranked Joust is viewed as a group mode not for solos, I have no idea why they choose that.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I must say Hi rez is disappointing me from patch to patch, each time is worse. I mean no parties you really are nervous wehn in queue cause it's a lottery and there is no guarantee you will play with good players. AT keast when you're in a party u know htere is less stress, but now matchmaking is even worse.

I just got out fo the match where i had a troll solo Nu Wa calling us trash, and stealing others xp on purpose, not warding or calling and then taunting us by calling us trash again. The worst thing is people didn't really seem to care to report her and he didn't care about the team either.

This has to change and hi rez either you start doing your job properly, or if you can;t fire the staff and get a new one since you can;t do your job right.

So disappointed right now

New Member Cupidhead BlackkeeperRX's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Now has the time come to say goodbye smite.
    The only game mode i've enjoyed playing is Ranked Conquest, where i could compete with others.
    There are mainly two reasons i will abondon this game now:

First: My time is precious

The most advantage of a game like Smite is that i can start it, play a round which takes approximately 30~45 minutes and close the game again.
    But now i'm waiting for ~10 minutes to get into a lobby, suddenly the lobby closes and i have to wait another 10 minutes.
    Well this is repeating and repeating again, well sometimes i have luck and i can play after 10 minutes but this is quite rare.

So in the end Smite has changed from a game where i could play a fast match to a timeconsuming game, where queuing for one match could lead to 60-90 minutes, 1/3 of the time only waiting to get a functional lobby.

Second: You are not allowed to have friends

Yeah, this is the second sad point, since i'm not longer able to play with my mates. You could say: "hey you can still play casual", but no! Casual is even more disgusting since everyone is trolling there and nobody sees it as a serious game mode. It's only there for testing out new gods or playing gods in different positions like anubis jungle, etc. You guys should know what im talking about.

Lets go back to the competitive topic. Well, i've nothing against a ranked conquest mode where you can only queue solo, but there should be a ranked conquest mode for partys too. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but most people are playing online games with other friends together. If i want to play solo, i will start a single player game. If i want to play with friends i usually start online games with multiplayer aspects.
    Well the last part doesn't match to Smite anymore, since you have destroyed it with the last patch. I can remember times where i could queue ranked conquest with a party of 3. Then it was two, where always one mate was left behind, and now... yes now i'm forced to play solo.
    Well not exactly forced, since I'll quit this game.

It was fun until here, maybe i'll consider coming back if Hi-Rez will rework their ranked system, but as of now I'm done with this game.

So I hope everyone else can find something in Smite that they can still enjoy.
    See ya.

New Member Cupidhead DemonEyeMe's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 344
    I haven't gotten to ranked yet, but I was hoping to play it with my friends. Didn't know parties weren't allowed.
    Global reply ultimate used..

Pentakill.