Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 5.13 PTS Issues Thread: Phase 3 - 7/20/2018

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,048
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

5.13 PTS Issues Thread: Phase 3 - 7/20/2018

Hey everyone!

PTS for the 5.13 Mid-Season Update is Live for the weekend, and we've got a couple more Item and God adjustments coming in for Phase 3!

You can find the full Update Notes here.

Please post any bugs or issues found from PTS in this thread. Also, feel free to leave any feedback you have about any of the latest God and item changes!

For instructions on how to download and participate in the PTS visit this link.

You can earn Gems for participating in the 5.13 PTS! Get the details HERE!

Item Balance

Lono’s Mask - Mage/Hunter/Assassin Only

After further testing the design team as decided to keep masks in their class locked versions. This focuses on their design onto their unique ability to allow gods to flex further outside normal roles. We fully expect these items will require a lot more discussion and feedback after launch. To finalize their launch state we are adjusting the bonuses and sacrifices on Lono's mask to make it a more appealing option to squishy characters attempting to transform into frontliners.
    • 2300g
    • 200 Health
    • 35 Magical Protections
    • 35 Physical Protections
    • 20% CCR
    • -20% Damage Dealt
    • +20% Damage Mitigation

God Balance

Freya

The rework on Freya has resolved a lot of her key faults, but we want to ensure she still feels like a mage ADC. We are decreased the damage on her 1 and increasing the damage on her ranged attacks of her 2 to help her continue to perform in the ADC role. NOTE: These changes are not in the PTS build available this weekend but will be present when 5.13 goes live.

Northern Lights
    • Decreased Magical Power scaling from 75% to 60%
    • Decreased Base Damage from 70/115/160/205/250 to 70/110/150/190/230.

Aurora Blades
    • Increased Base Damage on Ranged Basic Attacks from 15/23/31/39/47 to 20/30/40/50/60
    • Increased Magical Power scaling on Ranged Basic Attacks from from 15% to 20%.
    • Increased Melee Bonus Damage from 20/34/48/62/76 to 28/40/52/64/76.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the client would crash when transitioning to End of Match Lobby

Known Issues

• Players may not be able to chat in the God Select lobby
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Junior Member Cupidhead AlltroN's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 585
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points
    The mana is the real problem with Freya's Aurora Blade. Until that aspect of her kit is addressed then the "mage ADC" thing is really a moot point. Another problem that NO ONE seems to want to talk about is how hard you are hitting Baron. I know that everyone is still having flashbacks to his release but you are basically gutting him to the point where he is a liability in the early game. 60 damage on his main lane clear, is that a joke. How do you expect him to clear waves with that little damage. That is the kind of damage you would expect on an ability that you could do double damage with if you hit both shots but the second one does 15%, so what 9 extra at level 1?

How about you wait a while after his first heavy nerf to hit him incredibly hard again, or are you really that eager to buff him in 3 patches because you did too much? I mean you announced his second set of nerfs LITERALLY days after the first ones hit live. You let Thoth, Janus and Discordia do as much as they want while having movement in their kit but a mage with a conditional movement speed buff can't get their foot in the door without a nerf bludgeoning? This "Utility Mage" reasoning you gave is weak as well since other utility mages actually can do stuff alone and his utility is very conditional since it is reliant on how much of his passive is on them.

Junior Member Cupidhead WaterMonth's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 542
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Please increase Freya's damage to the building. Whether it is sol or the god of time, the damage to the tower and the phoenix is considerable, but Freya does not have any skills to increase its strength or skills that can be effective for the building. The efficiency of the tower is too slow.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead IrettyNixon's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 208
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Missing gems from phase 2

New Member Cupidhead WesleyDornas's Avatar
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 359
    The spirits of skill 4 from Ah Puch are going through the players and structures as described in patch 5.13, but not yet by walls or barriers made by gods.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    When I want to buy one of the daily bundles it says "there was a problem with your purchase request". I can buy other stuff like chests and adventure bundles though.

Not sure if that's on purpose, but I completed 3 games having 100% goodwill and still got 0 commendation points...

New Member Cupidhead MegaraPhoenix's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Could be a bug? The Voodoo Announcer Pack seems rather quiet when compared with the other sounds during the match, it can be real hard to hear what the announcer is saying, I recommend increasing the volume of the Announcer Pack so you can hear it clearly.
    "Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat"

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 288
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    2FA is not working for me. I log in, get the 2fa prompt, but I never get the email with the code.

Update: Tried turning off 2fa in my settings, but I can't even log into my account right now because I'm not getting the code emailed or texted. I have a 1-time reset code, but it doesn't give me a place to enter it. So great, I'm locked out of my account, I guess.
    Last edited by nnedi3; 07-21-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BiggsDarklighter's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I also can't buy any of the "Daily Bundles", but I don't even get a failed transaction popup, nothing happens at all.

And yes, arena lobby chat seems to work, but not conquest.

Also, I don't think the commendation system is giving the commendations that are voted to people.
    Jar-Jar = "Mesa speak."

Qui-Gon = "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Booster Bug

I am unable to use any boosters in any match on PTS. This does not appear to affect everyone, I have seen other people activate boosters.

Proof.

Odysseus Bow Visual Stack Bug

If you equip Osysseus Bow, build up 1-3 stacks then unequip it, the visual indicator of the stacks remains on screen. If you then equip Odysseus Bow again despite the visual stack indicator, stacks start at 0 so the visual indicator counts above 4 based on stacks you had when you unequipped it.

Proof. Top picture is after I built up 2 stacks then removed O-Bow and equipped Silverbranch, you can see the stack indicator still on screen above skills. Bottom picture is after removing Silverbranch and putting O-Bow back on when I had 3 stacks from previous use, stacks now show 6.

Masks

This issue is not mine, someone on my team mentioned it in a match.

Rangda's is not allowed on Assassins and Hunters but there is belief it is too strong on Warriors too such as Achilles. In this screenshot you see the match this came up in, the opposing Achilles did top damage and kills despite having the highest number of deaths.

Is Rangda's too good for Warriors?

Me, I think this new Masks tree should be pushed back and more thought put into it, no matter what changes happen and despite the direction Hi-Rez says they want Masks to go in, they seem to cause problems especially Rangda's.