Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 5.13 PTS Issues Thread: Phase 2 - 7/18/2018

HiRez Staff Follower HiRezIsiah's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

5.13 PTS Issues Thread: Phase 2 - 7/18/2018

Hi everyone!

PTS for the 5.13 Mid-Season Update is live for the night!

You can find the full Update Notes here.

Please post any bugs or issues found from PTS in this thread. Also, feel free to leave any feedback you have about any of the new God and item changes!

For instructions on how to download and participate in the PTS visit this link.

Also, if you haven't heard you can earn Gems for participating in the 5.13 PTS! Get the details HERE!

Thanks so much for helping us test the Mid-Season Update!

Bug Fixes

• Voodoo Bundle 2 now displays the correct purchase icon
    • Evolved Book of Thoth tooltip displays the correct amount of mana
    • Fixed Friends List not displaying the game mode that a friend is in.
    • New Skin Portraits should now display correctly.
    • Baron Samedi's tooltip descriptions have been updated
    • Voodoo Pedestal should now display correctly.
    • Sundering Spear description updated
    • Fixed Freya healing too much from her ult, and not healing from the detonation of her Ability 1

Known Issues

• Ah Puch Corpse explosion is dealing damage from his old numbers, but the tooltip is updated to the new balance changes.
    • Freya's Northern Lights ability has debug text in her cooldown description on her god page.
    • Ne Zha's passive description is incorrect
    • Freya's Ability 2 will still proc with some items.
    HiRezIsiah
    Community Manager

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    This Version Mismatch problem has been going on for 8+ hours today. When this happened in Phase 1, it lasted less than 4 before patching.

Cannot be the Servers being down, says they are up in the upper right of the launcher.

I even tried downloading the PTS Texture DLC, that did not fix it either.

New Member Cupidhead AlaskanThundeRx's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Im having the same issue smite pts is not auto updating, I even opened up the troubleshooter and clicked "check for updates" and nothing happened. How are we suppose to get are 100 gems if we cant even get in game.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366
    I'm just guessing but I think the commendation screen has now a countdown? I think it's bugged because it shows a "1" at the top right corner. I don't know if it is supposed to be a countdown or not because it's just always at 1.

Also, the conquest's lobby chat is broken, from my experience it seems it only affects one player per lobby, while the rest 4 players can use it normally.
    Edit: I want to clarify that 1. In one match I couldn't see what the other players sent in the chat just as my messages weren't showing in the chat or idk if the others could see it. I found out because when in-game I asked why they didn't told I had to solo and all of the rest of the team told me that they did used the chat.

And there might be a problem with random players not hearing certain VGS, it's random. But I wasn't the one who experienced this so I can't be sure.

PD: I started playing PTS a few hours ago and it's working fine for me.
    Last edited by MariGabu; 07-19-2018 at 06:36 PM.

New Member Cupidhead soundsfishy's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Some feedback on Report Prompting - the enemy team tactically focused me as a slow god (as they should) and that resulted in me having a poor game as Skadi. This is fine, because some people on each team will get dunked on as opportune targets. What wasn't fine, however, was the enemy team being prompted to report me as a feeder even though they admitted actively in the lobby afterwards that they focused me out.

(This wasn't aided any by two players on my team harassing me throughout the game accusing me of feeding when I quite clearly wasn't and wouldn't). Is the Report Prompting okay? Might need some fine tuning, just felt a little unjust to be put up for feeding when it was simply a bad game for me.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 855
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class
    Still no fix or acknowledgement of the Pree game lobby bug that stops people from typing in the lobby. Half the people I encounter on PTS(myself included) have been having this issue. I took some screenshots but they are at home, but seems to manifest a few ways.

It says no one is in the lobby, till after the final countdown for when the game starts, then everyone shows up and you can type for that 1-2 seconds.

The lobby chat tab doesn't even appear, just having the clan and system tab(and any message tabs you had)

The lobby chat appears, but you are the only member, and after 20 seconds it vanishes.

This is making PTS testing harder then it needs to be, and its very frustrating that I have reported it here twice and multiple times on reddit, and not a single mention of it on known bugs has shown up.

Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class
    Things just get more interesting, everything except Realm Royale is down.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 641
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Version mismatch yesterday and today. Validate does nothing, Check for updates does nothing, neither does a fresh install. No idea what else to try. Are the servers down again?

New Member Cupidhead battlehotdog's Avatar
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    "version mismatch" me and a friend are stuck in the reconnect screen. yesterday there was the same issue

Achievements:
    For those still with Version Mismatch, after the servers went back up, I uninstalled then reinstalled.

Results was the first time I tried to run the PTS< 2 patches installed a large first one then a smaller second.

Still had a Version Mismatch so closed then restarted, a third small patch installed then it worked.

Hi-Rez, your PTS Launcher is broken not installing the latest patches.

Also tested new Artemis and Hun Batz.
    Last edited by Wildstreak; 07-19-2018 at 07:59 PM.